14: New arrivals

Yoongi's grip on Taehyung tightened as he heard Hoseok speak. Taehyung's back was back to Hoseok and with the youngest freshly dyed hair the other had no clue who it was. Taehyung tensed and looked to Yoongi for confirmation on if the new voice was who he thought it was, Yoongi somehow read this and nodded lightly.

Taehyung sighed and turned around, 'Hi Hobi.' Hoseok's face was clearly full of shock. 'T-Taehyung?' Taehyung nodded and Hoseok was suddenly in his arms, crying. When Hoseok finally pulled back he lightly punched Taehyung 'Asshole, why did you have to leave for so long?' Taehyung smiled and shook his head not replying. Suddenly the noise of heels clacking on the floor was heard. Hoseok quickly let go if Taehyung and got up, dusting off imaginary dust and turning around. Hoseok's tall structure blocked Taehyung and Yoongi from seeing the lady who just arrived. She said 'Hoseok? What are you doing?' The lady's voice sounded pristine and precise. 'Nothing.' Is all he said back, his voice sounded different, more picked and indifferent.

Yoongi and Taehyung looked between one another confused on what was happening. Suddenly Hoseok moved aside and there stood a lady, she wore a suit along with lots of fancy looking jewellery. Her makeup and perfume seemed well done and put together as if specifically chosen for this outfit alone. The unknown lady radiated power and confidence, making Taehyung feel awkward and uncomfortable. Yoongi placed his arm over Taehyung's shoulder as if knowing this already. 'This is Yoongi, the one I told you about.' The lady nodded as Hoseok pointed to Yoongi and this, Hoseok's hand drifted to Taehyung's direction and he momentarily paused looking at the boy crouched in the floor in front of him. Hoseok coughed and regained his posture, 'this is Taehyung.' The lady nodded again. 'Namjoon's boyfriend? Correct?' She finally said and Hoseok immediately flashed Taehyung and apologetic smile as he nodded and said yes. (I'm feeling soft for more Vmon, ok? I already write to much Taegi in a V x BTS fic)

The lady began to walk away and Hoseok quickly said, 'please, go along with it. She hates being told that she's wrong and if you get on her bad side you might as well be dead.' The two nod as they listen to Hoseok, the lady did seem very scary and like she could kill someone without a trace. 'Taehyung, go warn Namjoon.' Taehyung nods gets up and rushes off past the lady who stopped for Hoseok to join her. She seems to pay no mind to Taehyung wizzing past.

Taehyung ran into the teachers lounge and flung himself into Namjoon. 'Joonie, the lady, Hoseok's girlfriend I think, is scary and thinks we are dating so now we have to pretend while she's here.' Namjoon is confused as he takes the information said to him quickly. Namjoon slowly replies, 'ok?' As if still not fully getting it but understanding the gist. Jimin whined, 'why not me?' Taehyung stuck out his tongue at the other 'because she said I was Namjoon's boyfriend and Hoseok said yes when he panicked.' Jimin huffs a fine and folds his arms and pouts like a let down child. Yoongi walks in not long later, weirdly before Hoseok and the girlfriend who is still yet to be named.

Taehyng was sat on Namjoon's lap side ways, one arm around the tallest shoulder while the oldest was around his waist. Taehyung connected their fingers on the other hand and played with them while he waited, giggling to himself while he dreamed in his head. The boys awed at him, he looked like a little baby, all soft and cute.

Hoseok and his girlfriend came in, hand in hand. They first noticed Taehyung and Namjoon on one of the couches and Hoseok was quick to look away. 'Guys, this is my girlfriend, Sujin.' He said. She bowed and the boys bowed back. Being formal and nice seeing as the lady in-front scares them. She turns to Seokjin and starts talking with him, the others let out great full sighs and start their own conversations with the ones close to them. Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin glare at Namjoon as he talks and flirts with Taehyung, brushing his hand on his thigh, stroking his hair sometimes and tickling too. Jin keeps glancing their way too with a sad expression.

Jimin's phone begins to ring and so he excuses himself and steps outside to answer the unknown caller. 'Hello?' He says, the no caller ID sign flashing in his mind. 'Jimin, hey.' The caller replies, when Jimin hears the voice he lets out a relieved sigh. 'Jungkook, hey. What's up?' His voice is now more relaxed knowing it's only Jungkook on the other end of the line. 'Hoseok's girl is still there right?' Jimin nods and the conversation continues.

Yoongi and Hoseok are now sat on the other sofa opposite Namjoon and Taehyung, all four talking together in whispers as Jin nods along to whatever Sujin is saying clearly not paying attention. They don't want to be mean but they are talking about Sujin, she's rude and mean. When Jimin stepped out she immediately said 'Thank god the goblin is gone.' Rather loud, everyone awkwardly laughed not sure what to say. She also kept staring at Namjoon and Taehyung, commenting on them saying stuff like 'I know you guys are dating but do you have to be so clingy?' And 'Jeez other people are in the room, stop making them uncomfortable.' This leading to Taehyung promptly getting off Namjoon's lap and sitting beside them, only holding hands on Namjoon's thigh. Jimin came back in and sat in the gap between Yoongi and Hoseok. He made the two lean in and told them both something, Namjoon and Taehyung look to one another confused. Taehyung jokingly whispers in Namjoon's ear too but just says 'whisper whisper' over and over again. They giggle to one  another quietly and the three opposite proceed to glare at Namjoon more.

There's a knock at the door but whoever's behind doesn't wait for a reply and starts to open the door. It's a very tall and strong man, when he looks up Taehyung gasps and squeezes Namjoon's hand a little too tight causing his to let out a pained noise. Taehyung looks at their hands and start profusely apologising and kissing the injured hand. When he looks at the man again he doesn't just have his attention but everyone in the rooms. When he first looks up again the man has a clear confused expression, now he's seen his face properly he is shocked and tearing up. There is movement from behind the door though and a gasp too. Suddenly a body whizzes from behind Jungkook and crashes into Taehyung with a bone crushing hug. Everyone stares confused, mainly Taehyung and Jungkook.

12.01.20
(Please enjoy the update!(those of y'all who have read my last book'll know who the bitch Sujin is (I'm not very creative and use the same names for background characters in each book I write 😅)))