1

It's finally my turn to audition at BigHit Entertainment! It's currently the year of 2007 and I'm 9 years old. Loads of people who are auditioning are at least above 13 but people who are younger are with parents. That's a shame for me, I lost my parents when I was 5, died in a car crash.

I walked out in front of the judges, who are Bang Si Hyuk the CEO, the lead vocal trainer, lead rap trainer and lead dance trainer.
"What's your name and age?" Bang Si Hyuk asked.
"I'm Eunmi and I'm 9 years old sir." I said and bowed to him.
"And where are your parents?" He asked.
"They died in a car crash sir. When I was 5 years old sir." I said and his eyes softened.
"I'm sorry for your loss. You may now perform." He said and I performed We Belong Together by my idols, BigBang.

When I had finished the judges were all clapping a lot.
"Well done that was great. Come over here please." Bang Si Hyuk said and I walked up to their desk. "Please sign right here and you're a trainee in BigHit Entertainment." He said and I quickly signed the paper then bowed. "If you head upstairs there is a dance teacher waiting for you. When the clock strikes 10pm I will show you to your dorm. You will be living alone in an eight person dorm until we get more trainees. You are the only trainee right now." He explained and I nodded before making my way to a dance room.

"Hello you must be Eunmi. I'm miss Lee, your dance teacher. Please just refer to me as your unnie." Miss Lee said and I bowed.
"Hello Lee Unnie. I will be working my best and it doesn't matter to me how long it will be until I debut." I said and she smiled as I stood back up.
"That's the spirit. Let's warm up then start learning some dances." She said and we started.

"Have you got any experience of anything like dance?" She asked me.
"Yes unnie, I've been doing gymnastics since I could walk and I'm still doing it." I said.
"I see. Are you at the top or bottom of your group?" She asked.
"The top unnie. I've also won all of my competitions that I've ever been to." I said bowing and she nodded impressed.
"We'll do some stretching for warming up then we'll learn the dance Choreography for We Belong Together. We can sharpen your dancing skills for it." She explained and I nodded before we began.

I'm going through the dance for We Belong Together for about the hundredth time as Lee Unnie watches me. When I finished I was breathing heavily and went to go and get a drink.
"For a 9 year old you've got a lot of stamina and energy." I heard and saw Bang Si Hyuk.
"Hello Bang Si Hyuk-ssi." I bowed and he chuckled.
"Please just call me PD-Nim." He said and I nodded.
"Yes PD-Nim." I replied.

"Well, I've came to take you to your dorm. The dorm has 1 bedroom but it has 8 beds in it. As we get more trainees they'll move in with you. Are you ready to leave?" He asked.
"Yes PD-Nim." I answered and we turned to leave then I quickly turned back and bowed. "Thank you for the lesson today Lee Unnie!" I said and she smiled.
"You're welcome Eunmi-ah. Get a good rest for tomorrow." She replied and with that, I left with PD-Nim.

We arrived at the dorm and to say that it's dusty is a massive understatement. It's really dusty.
"Please make yourself at home, the kitchen is there and the living room is through that door. The toilet is through there and the bedroom is there." PD-Nim said pointing to each door as I nodded each time.

"PD-Nim, will I still be going to school?" I asked just as he went to leave.
"Do you usually go to school on your own?" He asked.
"Yes. I have it tomorrow too, seeing as it's Monday again tomorrow." I answered and he nodded.
"You'll have school and as soon as it's finished for the day you'll have practice until 10pm again." He explained and I nodded.
"Have a good night PD-Nim." I bowed to him.
"You too Eunmi." He said then left.

I looked around me and took my suitcase into the bedroom seeing 4 bunk beds crammed into one room. Sighing, I put my stuff into a draw and made the bed on the top of one of the bunks. When I had made the bed I found a post it and stuck it on my draws before writing "Eunmi's Drawers" then going to find some cleaning items.