25

On the day before the concert we were woken up, once again, by Tony and Nate. One by one, we all sleepily made our way to the infamous sofa to sit down, most of us still dozing off.

"Alright, so BTS, what's poppin'?" Tony asked us and Hoseok was the only one to reply in a less-than-energetic voice.

"BTS! Make the best of the best hip hop performance!" The projector turned on and informed us.
"You got a hip hop performance comin' up." Nate told us the obvious.
"Have you guys ever had a performance in America?" Tony asked, dude we got kidnapped during our first American experience. What the hell do you think? "Alright, so this is a pretty big show for you guys. It's in a really big theater, here in LA. Also, you guys are in charge of doing pretty much everything." Tony explained

I think the fuck not.

"Just make sure it's a huge, big, dope show, man." Tony said and to a mind like my own, it sounded more like he was talking about a dick, but we'll live with it just being a show instead.
"Yeah, this show is your show." Nate added on, getting a few 'ah's from some of us.
"Man, this is gonna be really hard. We're in trouble." Hoseok said and he couldn't have said it better, "let's do well on our performance." He said in an attempt to get the rest of us motivated. "You ready for the show?" Tony asked and some of us got up to go get ready while myself and a few others decided that sleep was way more important.

In which world is it not?

~Time Skip~

Once we'd all woken up properly and gotten ready we were back on the sofa.

"We have to perform 'Regulate', but after looking at the lyrics, for the two of us, since we came along to where we are today while having to be mindful of others, our topic is that we're not gonna be like that anymore." Namjoon explained once we'd all gotten into a focused mood.

"Eunmi, Hoseok and Jin hyung's lyrics are about since you made it through like this, you want to take a step forward in improving yourselves." He went on to explain the purpose of our group's lyrics. "Then Suga hyung, Jungkook and V's lyrics have 'I made it through like this' as your topic." He said for the final group's choice with their lyrics.

"So for the introduction, it can be like Suga hyung's 'I made it through like this' will come first and 'let's not be quick-witted of others', 'because this is what I felt, I'm not going to look at it anymore' will come after it." Namjoon continued to explain and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was impressed at the way his mind worked. "And in the end, the topic about stepping up to finish it off." He finished off and I think that the other seven of us are all generally impressed and amazed.

"I thought it wouldn't work out but the order of our topics makes sense." Jungkook stated.
"I think we'll end it by inducing our audience?" Yoongi suggested as he typed everything up that Namjoon was explaining and Taehyung started his cute, childish antics once again making us smile.
"If we weren't filming, I would've cursed at you." Namjoon warned Taehyung, who shut up more or less immediately.
"Which probably means hyung will curse at you after the filming is finished." I told Taehyung.

"Among all the weight that we have on our shoulders, I just feel like we took off one of them." Yoongi stated and Jungkook randomly started rapping about what the older had just said, what goes on in his head? "When we received our pay, that we were gonna use for the concert, after working. We got first place, we got a prize for getting first place." Yoongi completely ignored Jungkook and instead talked about how he, Namjoon and I worked in the hotel and made the others slightly confused, "we will be taking off all responsibilities of our concert tomorrow." He revealed.
"We're only gonna be looking at que sheets." Namjoon confirmed.