18

~29th March 2014~

We all just got sat down at a long table, which was the right size for the eight of us, at the Olympic Hall in Seoul for our very first fan meet. We finished the performing part now we're ready to talk to fans and sign albums.

We were allowed to sit where ever we wanted and as I went to sit with Namjin, Jimin pulled me over to in between he and Jungkook in, more or less, the middle of the table. After a few small cases of childish bickering, we were finally settled in the order of: Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, me, Jungkook, Taehyung.

There's 3,000 fans here and that's a large number for us, it shows how far we've managed to come after just starting. It may not be the biggest number for some people but for us it means a lot.

The doors were opened and the 3,000 fans flooded in to see us.

Once they all got seated we stood up behind our chairs and held hands with whoever was next to us.

"Two, three! Hello we are Bangtan Sonyeondan!" We announced before sitting back down. The event is set up so that eight fans come up at a time and when they're done they go back to their seats and the next eight come up.

The first fans came and lined up at Yoongi, talking to him a little and having their album, or albums, signed before moving on to the next member.

When I had my first fan come to me I looked up at them to see a girl about my age or a year younger.
"Hello, what's your name?" I asked with a smile and a wave as I took her Skool Luv Affair album and found a page that I'm on.
"Hi Wolfy unnie, I'm Mina and I'm 14." Mina smiled back.
"Mina, what a lovely name." I smiled and handed her album back after signing it. "Who's your bias? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if it's me." I asked and she chuckled.
"You are my bias Wolfy. You show that you can get through hate. I know all of you do but you get the most from being with the oppas. I really hope that you all get really popular in the future. I've been a fan since the very beginning." Mina explained thoughtfully.
"Oh, thank you so much Mina." I smiled then took the album back and wrote my number down, next to where I signed, with a smiley face. "Hope you have a fun and amazing day." I waved bye to her and the next fan came in front of me.

~An hour later~

We've been here talking with fans and signing albums for an hour already. It's not bad, don't get me wrong, but I'm getting kind of tired and I've had a few encounters with fans skipping and hating on me. I leant onto Jimin's shoulder and reached my hand under the table to play with his small hands.

"Noona!" A young male voice snapped me out of my empty thoughts and I looked over to see a boy, who looked about 10.
"Oh hello." I smiled at him. "What's your name and how are you?" I asked him.
"Hi noona, I'm Boseon and I'm 10. I'm doing really good and I've had lots of fun so far." Boseon smiled cutely.
"That's good." I smiled and signed his 2 Cool 4 Skool album before handing it back.

"Noona, are you and Jimin hyung dating?" Boseon asked and I laughed while shaking my head.
"No, Jimin hyung and I are not dating. Do you think we look cute together?" I asked him as I leant back onto Jimin's shoulder.
"Yes you do noona." Boseon giggled and it was adorable.
"It was lovely talking to you Boseon but you have to move on now. Have a good day." I smiled as he left.

"Would we really be a cute couple?" I asked Jimin from my spot on his comfy shoulder.
"Who knows." Jimin shrugged and let me continue playing with his hands under the table.

~Time Skip - 20th July~

"What do you think hip hop is?" I was asked as I was in a room alone.
"Hip hop? Rap music, graffiti, DJing, b-boying. It originated from the US black and Hispanic origin." I answered, remembering what I had read on Google a few weeks back.