22

After meeting Warren G for the first time, the eight of us decided to throw a party with him.

As we entered the area everyone kept on saying how pretty and nice it looked inside.

Soon Warren G appeared for the party with his hands full of stuff.

"It's awesome, right?" Jimin asked while laying back over the arm of a red and large sofa. Do I want to go cuddle with him? Yes. Do I do that? Yeah, I do.

I shuffled over to him and attached myself to him like a bloody koala.
"I've adopted a pet koala, her name is Eunmi, please take good care of her." Jimin said with a chuckle while patting my head, as if I were the animal he just mentioned me as. "Come on Eun, you wanna come wash the vegetables with me? I don't wanna be lonely," Jimin pouted and we went to wash the greens.

"Why are you guys not helping?" I asked Namjoon and Taehyung, who were behind us playing around and eating.
"Aish, really! We have to do them later, why are you guys eating them right now?" Jimin scolded the younger and older members.
"Jimin-ah, Eun-ah!" Taehyung said, "he said we have to do these too." He told us while gesturing to the plates along the table.

"Hey, why are you guys already on break?" Hoseok asked as he and Jungkook came over, noticing that we weren't doing much.
"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked Jimin.
"Who said that we have to put these on a plate?" Jimin retorted and I span round to get back to washing the vegetables.

As Jimin and I washed them Jungkook challenged Taehyung to a game of rock, paper, scissors, the loser having to eat some onion. They're idiots. Cute idiots.
"Hey! Work!" Namjoon scolded the two and I chuckled as they continued playing, Taehyung having to eat two pieces of onion.

Jimin soon had a go with Jungkook, the elder of the two winning, so the Golden maknae had to have a bite of onion. Not so good at everything now are you? Jimin teased Jungkook as he ate it and I focused on washing, to distract myself from awing out loud at him.

They had a final and Jimin got a chunk of onion shoved into his mouth for the result of an obvious loss to the two younger males.

"Yah, stop bullying Jimin hyung." I spoke up, turning to face the three and sitting on the worktop of the sink.
"It's so nice and crunchy." Jimin said through the onion in his mouth, "you try some too." He held a small piece in front of me and I signed before opening my mouth, Jimin puttng it into it.
"Yes hyungs, so, so," I stopped to gag a little bit at the strongness of the onion then swallowed it, "so nice." I said while giving Jimin a hard glare.

I sat by the side once the onions had gone and watched Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok play around, a microphone involved.
"Jimin hyung is terribly small," Jungkook sang into the mic, successfully earning himself a death wish by the small member.
"Eun's smaller!" Jimin shouted while chasing Jungkook.

~Time Skip~

Once everything had been fully prepared we were sat on the sofa waiting for the arrival of Jin, Yoongi and Warren G. I'm sat more or less on top of Jimin while clinging to him again. What? Wouldn't you cling to Jimin at every chance you got?

The three finally appeared with food and I perked up, the eight of us thanking Warren for the meal, before digging into the food in front of us.

.............

Myself still attached to Jimin.

"So how does it feel, do you guys miss like your family and your friends?" Warren asked after eating for a while. "You know, what are the types of the food that you guys eat when at home in Korea?" He asked.