21

I woke up from my peaceful sleep hearing voices. I went to cuddle into my cuddle buddy but frowned in confusion upon realising he is no longer next to me, therefore the bed being slightly cold.
"Jiminie hyung?" I asked tiredly as I shuffled into the kitchen, seeing him and Namjoon stood there.
"Did we wake you up?" Jimin asked me.
"Half and half. I woke up to no cuddle buddy." I said with a pout and he chuckled.
"We're just on about how this house doesn't exactly look like a house." Namjoon said with a slight chuckle and I looked around at the pig sty that is meant to be a house.
"If I could be bothered I would clean this up. But as you can see I've just woken up." I stated and the two chuckled at me.

A few seconds had passed before Tony and Nate were coming down the stairs to greet us.
"Tony," Jimin smiled like a boy in luv.

"What's going on, Rap Monster? Chim Chim? Eun?" Tony asked us upon his arrival, "Yo, what in the root?!" He asked alarmed at the state this "house" was in.
"Yo, why is this place, this place...why?" Nate was at a loss for words and I clearly understood why as I went to wash up before actually being the one to start cleaning this place up.

~Time Skip~

I returned to the kitchen from cleaning the living room and nearly choked as I began laughing. Namjoon and Jimin were in aprons and cleaning. Jimin is acting cute to Nate.

When they came to clean up their own areas I was just sat up on my bed watching the scenes unfold in front of me.

"This is my shiteu." Jimin said and I erupted into laughter. He was obviously meaning to say something else along the lines of "seat" or "stuff" but no. Jimin being the clumsy english speaker he is, he goes ahead and calls it his shit. Right pabo he is.

I continued watching in amusement as they cleaned and messed around at the same time. Before getting bored of what they were doing and fished out my phone from under my cushion.

The two cleaners returned and looked scarred for life

"Was it really that bad?" I asked.
"We probably stink." Namjoon replied as Jimin started climbing up onto my bunk bed.
"Ew! No! If you probably stink then you are staying far away from me!" I exclaimed while pushing him away with my feet, "both of you! No touching me or my stuff before you shower! Now that you've cleaned the house do everyone a favour and clean yourselves!" I told them and Jimin went off to shower first.