13

~February 7th~

Ahhhhh, finally a rest day! These past few days we've been busy with concept photos and releasing the tracklist for Skool Luv Affair. Jin decided that we'll just stay at home and do whatever so that's exactly what I'm doing. It's just gone 9am and I'm still tangled up in my bed sheets watching some Jacksepticeye on Youtube. The best part is that Jin can't tell me off for watching something with swearing in it because he isn't fluent in English. Namjoon understands it but he wouldn't tell Jin, right?

"Eunmi-ah." I heard Jin's voice from right behind me. I paused the video and turned around with a grin on my face.
"Yes hyung?" I asked him.
"Namjoon-ah has just informed me that what you're watching has an awful lot of swear words." Jin stated and I looked confused.
"Oh, he did? I'm sure he misheard it hyung. Wait- hyung what are you doing?" I asked as Jin took the phone and put on Korean subtitles. As he pressed play he read the subtitles and his mouth fell open a little at the words being used. I scampered under my duvet to stay safe from the wrath of Kim Seokjin.
"Eunmi- Wait, what in the world are you doing?" Jin asked as he lifted up the duvet so that my eyes were showing.

"All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be watching things with this type of language in it." He said as he handed me my phone back. "I know you haven't said any of the words but put £5 in the swear jar. If I catch you watching him, or I get told that you are, it'll be another £5 to the jar. Understood?" Jin asked me and I nodded and took £5 out of my pillow case then handed it over to Jin.

"Thank you. Now watch something else, something for your age range. For example, the Tomato Song." Jin almost teased me and I pouted at him. "What? Learn the lyrics to it. Who knows you might end up needing it in the future." He shrugged his shoulders and my mouth opened in extreme confusion.
"When hyung, when will I of all people need a children's nursery song memorised? Plus I already know it off by heart." I stated.
"Well, I don't know." He said and I went to the search bar.

"Fine I'll just watch some BigBang sunbaenims sexy moments." I said as I actually went onto my notes.
"What?! Give me that right now." Jin demanded with his hand held out. I placed my phone down then scooted over and plonked my head into his hand.
"I'm just kidding hyungie. I would only ever watch Jimin hyungie lifting his shirt up on repeat." I joked, my voice muffled by his hand.
"Ok, are you gonna move your head or...?" Jin asked me and I placed a tiny kiss to his hand before leaning back up. "I'm gonna get back to Namjoon-ah ok, we were talking in the kitchen as Yoongi and Hoseok are on their phones on the sofa and the maknae line are playing games. Then we've got the lazy little maknae here haven't we." Jin teased me and poked my side making me squirm around with a giggle.
"Ok hyungie! As long as you and Namjoon hyung are just talking. Nothing else." I teased and he shook his head before gently kissing my forehead.

When he left the room I looked at what I had so far, nothing having been added, and thought for a bit before continuing.

This eternal night with no end in sight
It's you who gifted me the morning
Now it it ok if I can hold that hand?
Oh oh
I can make it right

From the last line I immediately made the title 'Make It Right' before adding the chorus.

All right
All right
Oh I can make it right

All right
All right
Oh I can make it right

"I need a rap." I thought to myself as I thought of what someone could rap. "Just write out your thoughts Eunmi." I said out loud and put a bit of a rap down.

I became a hero in this world
The loud screams that seek me out
My hand, trophy and a gold microphone
All day, everywhere
But all of this is about reaching you
It's the answer to my journey
I'm singing to find you
Baby to you