5

"Rosie unnie!!" I shouted as I ran into Rosie's arms.
"Hey Wolfy! I watched your debut, you all look awesome! I'm your number one fan." She smiled as she returned my hug.
"Your mask looks so plain, how about we get a colourful one in the mall?" Rosie asked as we all walked to the mall.

Rosie is Kiwoo's girlfriend but it seems that he's regretting his actions. He's currently trailing behind us looking quite bored of girls.
"Kiwoo hyung, why do you look so sad? Turn that frown upside down!" I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.
"What, you want me to break my neck? I would happily do that if we have to go onto loads of girly stores." He said and I had a look of disgust on my face.

"You expect that I of all people would want to go into a single girly store? I hate girly stuff." I replied as we walked through the doors of the mall.
"That'll change once your Rosie's age. She has to go in every single dress shop or makeup shop." Kiwoo replied.
"Yeah yeah, let's go get me a mask then have a day of fun." I said and we headed to the mask shop.

After a few minutes I finally chose which mask I wanted and was happy because of some of the masks I saw. There was one with the BTS bulletproof logo on it and it said No More Dream in bold letters. I got a cute Pikachu one because I love Pokémon!

When we left the mask shop I saw a slushy shop and smiled widely.
"Can we get slushies?" I asked.
"Definitely no-"
"Of course Eunmi-ah, get whatever flavours you want and I'll pay." Rosie cut Kiwoo off and I rushed over to the shop. I got all the flavours in one and Rosie played for it.
"Thank you unnie!" I thanked her as Kiwoo sighed.
"If she gets hyper it's all your fault." Kiwoo said before we headed to the food court.

~Time skip~

We are all heading back to the dorms now after a full day of fun. I have another slushy because I wasn't hyper so Kiwoo let me have another. We also went to a face paint shop and Rosie got a butterfly, Kiwoo got a bird and I got a dog.

Rosie knocked on the door and Taehyung opened it with a wide smile.
"Come in guys." He said and we all entered the dorm. Everyone is sat in the living room with a loading screen on the TV.

"Hyungs, Eunmi-ah is back and she looks adorable." Taehyung said and everyone turned to look at us.
"Aw, you're adorable. Do you two want anything to eat or drink?" Jin asked.
"No thank you but thanks for asking. We're going on a date now so we better get going." Rosie replied and I pouted a little bit.
"I'll miss you unnie." I said, wrapping my arms around her body.
"I promise you that I'll come to your concerts. I'll drag Kiwoo-ah along with me whether he likes it or not." She said and kissed my forehead before her and Kiwoo left.

"Eunmi-ah. Come sit down, we're watching our debut performance." Jungkook said and Taehyung pulled me so I was in between them.
"I guess this is the cuddles that I pay you from this morning." I stated and Jungkook nodded, burying his head into my neck before resting his chin on my shoulder, Taehyung doing the exact same on my other side.

"Ooo Jiminie has good abs," Hoseok teased and Jimin lightly slapped his arm as he hid his face.
"Yeah but Eunmi-ah's are wayy better." Taehyung said as We Are Bulletproof Pt2 finished and No More Dream started to play.

"Yeah you're right Taehyung-ah, Eunmi's abs are very impressive. How long did that take?" Yoongi asked me as Jimin and I lifted our shirts up in the performance.
"A couple months of hard work." I said and pulled my sleeve up then tensed my muscles.
"Mine are better than yours." Jungkook challenged as he did the same.
"I'd have to say it's pretty similar." Jin said as the last part came on. I cleared my throat before Namjoon's last line came on.

"To all the youngsters without dreams." I said in a really deep voice, also in english. Everyone laughed and Namjoon went red.
"Yah, when did you get so good at english?" Namjoon asked.
"What do you mean hyung?" I asked in english and he widened his eyes a bit.
"That's exactly what I mean." He said in Korean.
"At my school we were taught English so I'm fluent in it." I replied back in Korean.