2

~December 2012~

The boys and I are having a break after doing some dancing when a knock was heard at the door. The door opened and PD-Nim made his way in.

"Hello PD-Nim." We all bowed to him and he smiled.
"I've got some news for you." He said and I tilted my head.
"What is it sir?" I asked.
"Well, you 8 are going to debut as a group next year!" PD-Nim announced and my eyes got teary.
"Thank you so much sir. You wont regret this." I said and Jin brought me into his side.
"You're going to be the Bulletproof Boyscouts, better known as BTS." He said and I raised my eyebrows then Namjoon spoke.
"Wait, what about Eunmi?" He asked.
"She's already calling you hyung right?" Sihyuk asked and I nodded before he continued.
"You just need to go along with the boyish style." He finished and I smiled.
"Does that mean no revealing clothes?" I asked and he nodded and I celebrated to myself as Jin chuckled. "Thank you," I said again as I held onto Jin's arms that are around my body.
"Please take your time to sort out who's the leader. I'll be coming back in later to tell you your positions and when you'll be debuting." He said before leaving.

"We did it." I said as realisation came in and tears started falling from my eyes. "After 5 years of nonstop training I finally did it." I said and everyone gathered in a group hug.
"I'm so proud of everyone here. We'll do our best and be the best group ever, ok." Namjoon said and an idea sparked in my head.

"You're our leader." I said and everyone pulled away.
"What? Who?" Jungkook asked me.
"Namjoon hyung, you're our leader. You motivate us so much and when I wanted to give up back then you encouraged me to carry on. That's something a leader does hyung." I said looking into his eyes.
"Who votes for Namjoon to be leader?" Jin asked and everyone put their hands up.
"But I can't be. I'm just me." He said and I shook my head.
"That's why you're the leader. You're you." I said and he smiled.
"Thank you Eunmi-ah. You're really something special." He said and I hugged him tightly.
"You'll be the best leader and you know it." I said.

We sat on the floor and I'm laying so that my head is on Jimin's lap as he plays with my hair. The door opened and we bowed our heads to PD-Nim, myself moving my head so that I was leaning on Jimin's shoulder.
"Who is the leader?" Sihyuk asked and Namjoon put his hand up. "Great choice. I can see you being a great leader. Well, I've came to tell you your positions and debut date. You can also think about your stage names." He said and sat down on a chair next to Namjoon.

"Kim Namjoon. Leader and main rapper. Kim Seokjin. Visual and vocalist.
Min Yoongi. Lead rapper.
Jung Hoseok. Lead rapper and main dancer.
Park Jimin. Lead vocalist and main dancer.
Kim Taehyung. Vocalist.
Jeon Jungkook. Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center/Face of the group and male Golden Maknae.
Eunmi. Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer, Main Rapper and female Platinum Maknae." He announced and we all smiled proudly at our positions.

"What do you mean by Golden and Platinum Maknae?" Jungkook asked.
"You are both the younger members and you're amazingly good at everything." PD-Nim answered then Jungkook and I fist bumped. "You will be debuting on the 13th of June 2013, which is in a few months. What do you think about stage names?" He asked.

"I want mine to have something to do with rapping." Namjoon said.
"Rap... Rap Kid? No that doesn't work." Jin shook his head.
"Rap... Rap Monster?" Taehyung suggested and Namjoon's face lit up.
"I like that. Rap Monster, sounds cool. I'll go with Rap Monster." Namjoon said.

"Jin hyung?" I asked.
"I'll just stick with Jin. Yoongi?" Jin replied.
"I was thinking Suga." I said and everyone looked at me.
"You want me to be a food?" Yoongi asked.
"No no hyung, Suga. S. U. G. A." I spelt out and he looked at me like I was dumb.
"I know how to spell Eunmi. But why Suga?" Yoongi asked.
"You've got really pale skin but underneath your harsh facade you're as sweet as sugar." I explained.
"That's actually really smart. Are you a genius or something?" Yoongi asked me.
"I dont think so." I replied.