7

~Saturday 31st August~

I woke up before everyone else at 5:30 to get to work and get my pay to get Jungkook a small present for tomorrow. I quietly got ready and grabbed my phone from my drawers then left.

I arrived at the cafe, the bell ringing as I opened the door.
"Morning Eunmi noona." Mingyu greeted me with a smile.
"Morning Mingyu-ah." I said and went behind the display to where he is.
"Why're you here so early noona?" He asked me.
"I'm working until lunch then after I get my pay I'm going to buy Jungkook hyung a present." I replied as I went to make myself a coffee and get one of the bagels from the side.
"It's his birthday tomorrow right?" He asked as he ripped a bit off my bagel then ate it.
"Yep." I said.

"How's preparations for O!RUL8,2? coming along?" He asked.
"Oh they're going great. It's very tiring but we love it. I just hope we'll get a few more fans." I replied.
"Oh and how's your ankle? When was it that you injured it?" He asked.
"Oh erm, July 16th was when I injured it. It's extremely painful but I'm good." I answered.

"Have you seen the choreo for N.O? What about the concept trailer?" He asked.
"Yeah we've seen them, we actually saw them last week. We've been practicing them a lot and the concept trailer has me doing some flips and stuff. It does hurt my foot but I'll manage." I replied.
"Please get it checked out noona. You have the money now." Mingyu pleaded.
"I can't Mingyu-ah, you know that this is the only supply of money we get." I said and Hyungmin walked through.

"Hey kids. I heard it's Jungkook's birthday tomorrow, you got him anything?" He asked. I had told him that I was a part of BTS a few days after I started working here. I trust him and Mingyu a lot.
"I'm getting him something when I get off today." I said.
"Ah ok, leaving at lunch am I correct?" He checked with me.
"Yes Hyungmin hyung." I said and the bell dinged, showing a couple coming over.
"Chop chop guys. You two are the only ones in today. Help each other out if there's too many customers." He said and we started working.

~11:30~
I just took some plates and cups to the kitchen just to get called again by Mingyu.
"Eunmi noona, there's a table of seven, with masks, at the back." Mingyu said and I nodded, straightening up my clothes, hair and apron before making my way over.
"Oh look who it is, we finally get to see you in your working environment." One masked man pulled his mask down showing Jin's face.
"Oh hey hyungs." I said and saw more people entering so I straightened my stance and flipped the pen in my fingers.

"What can I get for you?" I asked.
"4 coffees, 3 cokes, 7 ham sandwiches and 7 scones please." Namjoon ordered and I speedily noted it down.
"What would you like with your scones?" I asked.
"Jam and cream for them all please." Jin said and I nodded.
"Your order will be with you soon." I said and rushed off to Mingyu.

"I'll get them sorted." I said but he stopped me.
"The older workers won't listen. The amount of customers is building up." He said and I groaned, pulling on my hair.
"I'll stay longer." I said.
"What about buying Jungkook a present?" He asked.
"I'll do it later. I can't leave you alone." I said and went to pile the food and drinks on trays.

I walked back over and gave my hyungs their orders.
"Thank you Eunmi-ah." Jin said.
"You're welcome hyu-"
"Eunmi noona!" Mingyu shouted as he came over to me.
"What Mingyu-ah?" I asked.
"All the older staff have left. They wouldn't listen to me when I asked them to stay." He said in a panic.
"Uhhhh." I groaned then had a small idea. "How many are there?" I asked.
"Around 10 tables. No more people can come in because there's no room." He replied and I pulled him away to behind the counter.
"Let's do them all quickly. We can do this Mingyu, we don't need the older staff members." I said and he nodded.
"Let's get this done." He said and we disappeared into the kitchen to get the orders gathered.