26

The next day we were up relatively early and in the BigHit meeting room by 10am.

"I called you all here to ask you about the album that you've been preparing in America and see what songs and lyrics you've came up with. Also to see if we can change anything anywhere that needs changing." Pd-Nim explained and Yoongi pulled a memory stick out to put in the laptop at the head of the table.

"To start off with, 'Intro: What Am I To You?', is about falling so deeply in love with a girl that when she stops talking to you, you start wondering what you actually are to her." Yoongi explained and the CEO nodded.
"And Namjoon wrote this, right?" He asked.
"Yes, sir." Namjoon replied.
"Good, the lyrics are good and I don't see any need to change them, what's the next song?" Pd-Nim asked.

"'Danger' shows that the two had successfully became a couple but the girl was beginning to drift away, therefore making it more of a one-sided love. Namjoon, Hoseok, Eunmi and I wrote it." Yoongi explained once again.
"I can see some places where the lyrics can be altered but the majority of it is great." Pd-Nim told us and Yoongi moved the PowerPoint onto the next slide.

"'War Of Hormone' is basically about teenage love and the confusion of if you really are in love." Namjoon briefly explained this time.
"Interesting lyrics..." Pd-Nim trailed off as he read over the slightly weird lyrics.

"The next one, 'Hip Hop Lover/Phile' is just basically about hip hop." Namjoon said and Pd-Nim nodded.

"'Let Me Know' is a contrast from 'War Of Hormone', instead saying that love doesn't last forever. Eunmi helped write this one." Hoseok explained to our CEO.

"The next track, 'Rain', is about the post-breakup and the sadness revolving around it." He explained.

"'Cypher Part 3: Killer' is simply Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung and I calling out and dissing the haters like the first two cyphers." Namjoon stated. "There's a planned interlude next but there's not much to that." He added on before we moved onto the next song.

After getting through the entire album and making changed to some of the tracks we went to the studio to record the songs.

Just like with the previous album's songs, we were each handed a piece of paper with our chosen lyrics on and had to learn them off by heart.

Danger
Verse 2: Jungkook and Eun
Nal ppichigehaetdeon jeogina isseonni
Neon gwiyomi, nan jimunmi
Saenggigil niga deo saranghaneun gijeogi

Second Pre-Chorus: Eun and Jimin
Neon naega eomneunde
Nan neoro gadeukae michil geot gata

Last Chorus: V and Eun
Neo jigeumwieomhae
Wae nareul siheomhae
Hetgallige hajima

War Of Hormone
Every Chorus: Jungkook, V, Jin, Eun
Yeojaneun choegoui
Seonmuriya seonmuriya
Jinjja nae sowoneun
(Neoppuniya neoppuniya)
Nan neoramyeon I'm OK
Oh jajega andwae maeil
Aptaedo choego dwitaedo choego
Meoributeo balkkeutkkaji choego choego

Let Me Know
Every chorus: Jin/Jungkook, Eun
Miryeonirado namji anhgeman
Girl let me know girl let me know
Girl let me know mworado malhaejwo

I have good parts in the other songs but these are probably the most important seeing as Let Me Know is more vocal and then the other two are going to have music videos.

~Time Skip~

As soon as we finished recording the songs, the time being 6pm, I went in a different van than the boys so I could go and meet who I would've been debuting with if I had said yes to the offer.

When I arrived at YG Entertainment, as Pd-Nim told me it was called, I took in the sight before me.

Wow.