4

I've now been working out for about 6 hours, Yoongi has gone home to sleep and Jimin hyung has finished but is staying by my side.
"Jimin hyung, you can just go. You don't have to stay." I said as I swam another lap of the, may I say, huge pool.
"Everyone left a few hours ago, Yoongi hyung has gone home too. I'm not leaving you in here alone. What would we do if when you were leaving, some crazy fan got a hold of you and kidnapped you? I'm certain that I'm staying here with you." Jimin answered and I just nodded before swimming again.

"Weigh yourself again. You've done at least 40 laps since you last checked." Jimin said and I climbed out of the pool. I stood on the scales and waited for the result to come up. "What are you?" He asked.
"45.5kg." I replied before drying myself and making my way to the weights.
"Just 0.5kg left. It won't take long." Jimin said and I hoped that I wouldn't be there for too long.

"What now?" Jimin asked after I finished half an hour of weights.
"45.2kg." I replied and started up the treadmill.

I have now been running for an hour and a half without breaks. As I was running, Jimin came and pulled the emergency chord so that the treadmill stopped completely.
"Why did you do that hyung?" I asked.
"You've been nonstop running for an hour and a half. Weigh yourself." Jimin replied and I headed over to the scales. I sighed and Jimin must have heard me.
"Why the sigh?" He asked.
"43.1kg." I replied and he smiled before pulling me off the scales and out of the room.

We got back to the dorm and Jimin waited for me to have a shower. I got out and ready for bed then went to the bedroom to get engulfed in a hug by Jimin.
"Get lots of rest, I think we're in the studio all day tomorrow to record a new song." Jimin said and I nodded in his neck.
"I love you Wolfy," Jimin said sweetly and he kissed my forehead.
"I love you too Jiminie," I replied, with the same amount of sweetness, and he pulled back to look at me.
"Where did the 'hyung' go?" He asked while tapping my nose.
"It went nowhere hyung." I replied.
"That's what I thought." He said and kissed the tip of my nose.
"Goodnight." He said and watched me as I got up and into my bed. He smiled at me and waved before getting into his own bed.

~Time Skip~

"She looks so peaceful. What time did you get back?" A voice asked.
"I think it was 2am. It was only 15 minutes before that when she finally stopped exercising." Another voice spoke.
"How much does she weigh now?" The first voice asked.
"43.1kg." The second voice replied.
"She's probably so stressed about her weight now. The noona who keeps track of our weights is far too strict." The first voice stated and I shifted in my sleep.
"Is she waking up?" A third voice asked and I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see Jin, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Why are you all gathering around my bed? Is this some sort of cult or something?" I asked sleepily.
"You looked so peaceful while you slept. No, this is not a cult." Jin replied.
"Hm sure. What time is it?" I asked.
"6am." Jungkook answered and I sighed.
"I hope we don't have to do any dancing today. I'm feeling dead from yesterday. That Unnie is far too strict." I said as I stretched.
"Come on Mimi-ah get up. We're in the studio today." Jin said and kissed my forehead before leaving.

After I got washed and dressed, I took a slice of bread from the packet and went to wait at the door.
"Everyone ready?" Namjoon asked and we all nodded before putting our masks on and leaving.

We were nearly at the BigHit building when we got noticed.... again.
"Eunmi-ah!!!" I heard and turned round to go wide eyed.
"Kiwoo hyung?" I asked.
"The one and only!" He replied and I straight up hugged him.

"You've changed so much! The last time I saw you was when you were....5." He replied as we pulled out of the hug.
"Yeah, after my parent's deaths I just cut all communications with everyone. What are you doing now?" I asked.
"I succeeded in dancing so now I'm a dancer at BigHit Entertainment. I think I'm choreographing for BTS." He replied and I smiled then turned to Namjoon.