11

The next morning we all woke up at 2am, got ourselves ready and were in the BigHit building by ten to 4. We made our way to recording studio, as we had to meet Pd-Nim there, and sat in the room to wait.
"Let's try our best with these ok?" Namjoon asked and we all nodded, wanting to be finished with recording as soon as possible.

When Pd-Nim entered we got started straight away.

~3 and a half hours later~

Three and a half hours, that's how long it took to record every single song on our new album, Skool Luv Affair. Now we're in the practice room, Kiwoo teaching us the choreography.

"Right so here, we've planned for J-Hope to jump over the other members. So you all need to be crouched close to the floor for him to be able to get over you all unharmed. So, everyone get down onto the floor and I'll do it to show J-Hope." Kiwoo explained and we all got down onto the floor. Kiwoo came up from behind us and jumped right over us. "You get it J-Hope?" He asked Hoseok.

"Yeah I get it, but what if I hurt myself or another member?" Hoseok asked, anxiety showing.
"Of course we'll have to check if they or you are ok, if not we'll obviously have to stop but if it's nothing serious we keep practicing it until you get it right. But hey, J-Hope, I believe you can do it." Kiwoo explained, patting Hoseok on the shoulder as he disappeared behind us.
"You can do it Hoseok hyung!" I shouted and the music played. Hoseok took a running start and jumped over us perfectly.
"Did I do it?" He asked and I rushed over to hug him.
"First try hyung!" I exclaimed and he smiled widely.
"Ok, lets get the rest of this learnt!" Kiwoo shouted and we got back to dancing.

When we finished learning it the music was set up again.
"Let's try the whole way through guys! You're all doing amazingly!" Kiwoo congratulated us and pressed play. We danced through it perfectly until the very end and Pd-Nim was stood at the door watching us.
"Wow that was great. How long did it take to learn Kiwoo-ssi?" Pd asked Kiwoo.
"Ah about 5 hours Pd-Nim. Faster than No More Dream was learnt." Kiwoo replied.
"Yeah they sure are getting better by day. Bangtan, you have weight checks now then practice for the rest of the night. It's 5pm." Pd said then he and Kiwoo left, the weight checker coming in soon after.

"Right you know the drill, 45kg or less. Chop chop." She said and I decided to go first this time. I stepped onto the scale and crossed my fingers with my eyes closed tightly, hoping for it to be ok.
"Oh wow, well done Wolfy, perfect 40kg. Now go stand over to the left." She smiled at me and I headed over to grab my water bottle.

The others members went to get it checked then came back, the weight checker coming over too.
"Right, RM-ssi is 44.5kg, Jin-ssi is 44kg, Suga-ssi is 43.5kg, J-Hope-ssi is 43kg, Jimin-ssi is 42.7kg, V-ssi is 43.2kg, Jungkook-ssi is 41.6kg and Wolfy-ssi is 40kg. I'm proud of you all for maintaining your weight at under 45kg. I'll be leaving now so you can practice for your comeback." She explained then left.

"Wow 40kg Eunmi-ah, what have you been eating?" Jin asked me as soon as the door closed.
"Uh, apples, pears, oranges, bread, carrots, cucumber, other fruits and vegetables. Yeah I think that's about it." I replied then held a finger up. "Oh and Jin hyungs amazing cooking." I added on.
"And how much working out have you done?" Jin asked and I thought for a bit.
"Each day, about 5 to 6 hours. Maybe 7, I don't know." I replied and everyone's mouths opened a little out of shock.

"Eunmi that's too much working out for a day, and too little to be eating." Jin scolded.
"I just want to maintain below 45kg hyung." I stated.
"But-"
"We need to practice now, don't we?" I cut Jin off and he sent me a look.
"Yeah we really should, come on guys." Hoseok replied and we got into practicing again.

~Time Skip~

By the time we returned home it was 1 in the morning and everyone felt dead. We got into bed and everyone fell asleep but me, I don't know why but I just couldn't sleep for even a minute. I went onto my phone and went into a group chat with the members of Got7.