3

~June 13 2013~

"Eunmi wake up. Eunmi!" I opened my eyes seeing Taehyung over me.
"Yes hyung. Why do I have to get up?" I asked as I sat up.
"We're debuting tonight." He said.
"Oh yeah... Wait! What!? We're debuting!? Why didn't you get me up earlier?!" I asked in shock and jumped out of bed. I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower then did my teeth, hair and got changed into practice clothes.

I rushed into the kitchen and grabbed an apple before heading to the door. As soon as I was at the door my arm was grabbed.
"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked me.
"I need to practice hyung." I replied.
"We're all eating a healthy breakfast then going to practice together." Yoongi replied as he brought me back over to the table and placed the apple back in the fruit bowl. Yoongi pulled out a chair and pushed me down into it then Jin brought out some toast.

When we had finished all the food that was on the table we headed out to BigHit Entertainment.

"Right welcome BTS. We're going through the dance for We Are Bulletproof Pt2 and No More Dream a few times then we'll go through the lyrics. In, let's say, 5 hours we'll be heading to the stage to get hair, makeup and clothes done then have your performance. Fighting!" PD-Nim cheered then left us to practice.

~Time Skip - Backstage~

I'm sat in a chair in a separate room to the boys as I have my hair, clothes and makeup done for our debut stage.
"Wolfy you're done." My stylist said and I smiled, bowing my head to her.
"Thank you stylist unnie." I said and left to the room where the boys are at. I got in and sat at a chair while they have their makeup sorted.

"Hey Eunmi-ah, you ready?" Namjoon asked as they all sat down next to or around me.
"I hope so." I replied and he hugged me.
"You're going to be awesome. All of you are." He said and I smiled, hugging him back.
"You're going to be awesome too Rap Monster hyung." I said and he nodded.
"BTS are on in 2 minutes!" Someone shouted and we stood up.

We're stood behind where we are entering and I'm holding onto Jimin's and Jin's arms as they calm me down.
"We're all nervous because it's perfectly normal. Don't let your nervousness lead you to thinking you'll fail." Jin said and I nodded.
"BTS are on!" Someone shouted and we ran out into our places as the audience screamed.

For We Are Bulletproof Pt2 only Jimin lifted his shirt up and the audience screamed at that act.

When we started No More Dream the audience went mad. When I started my rapping everyone cheered and my confidence boosted by a lot. The shirt lifting part was coming up so Jimin and I looked at each other then got into our places. When the lines came, we both lifted up our shirts and the crowd screamed at the 2 sets of abs on stage.

"To all the youngsters without dreams." Namjoon finished and cheers erupted from all around.

We ran off the stage and got changed and everything before finally heading home.

We're all sat on the sofa at home watching TV when the news came on.
"New group with 7 boys and 1 girl have debuted just a few hours ago with the name BTS which stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan. The performance of their debut was loved by many but there's also some people who don't want a mixed gender group. We've got a few Twitter comments to read." The reporter said.

'BTS looks awesome from their debut performance, can't wait to see what more they have to offer!'
'I love them already! Wolfy is my bias! She's so so pretty and awesome, she also has abs! Like how!?'
'Ugh, a mixed gender group, can Wolfy like leave. She's not even that pretty.' "That comment got a reply that stands out from the rest." The reporter said.
'Leave her alone. She is pretty, if you don't like her then you can't like the rest.' I didn't hear or see that comment because after the hating one I got off the sofa and left to my bed.