19

Coolio moved to the space in front of the sofa we were sat on and started giving us a hip hop show. Holy he's swearing loads and Jin isn't even telling him off. He soon finished then walked past us to the area of the exit.
"I wanna hear y'all do something, I wanna see y'all perform." He said and we all looked at each other as he left.
"Ah, I'm feeling hectic right now." Yoongi sighed.
"I think he's telling us to show him our song or something like that." Namjoon said and turned to me for assurance.
"Yeah that's basically what he said." I said and the boys nodded.

~Time Skip~

We're currently all waiting patiently in a semicircular shape near the entrance.
"Is he even going to come back?" Namjoon asked.
"I think he would really not come though." Jimin said and we just contemplated whether he would return just as the door opened and Coolio entered.
"Two, three Bang-" Namjoon started us off.
"Tan! Hello, we're Bangtan Sonyeondan! We will work hard!" We all exclaimed and bowed down.

Coolio sat down on the sofa we were previously sat on and watched as we performed No More Dream.

"Overall, I think y'all guys are, you know y'all are pretty polished. You look like you practice a lot." Coolio praised us. "You could always be better, always practice. Don't overdo it, then you'll get bored." He gave us some, along the lines of, tips before sitting up and leaning on his knee.

"Okay, now. Imma put y'all in three groups." He said and Hoseok repeated the 'three groups' part to himself. "Okay...uhh brain you with clown." He gestured to Namjoon and Taehyung, the two hugging. Coolio also put Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook together then Jin, Yoongi and I in the last group.

"I gotta phrase this right so you'll understand." Coolio stated then turned to Namjoon and Taehyung. "What is the thing that happened to the '2 Live Crew'?" He asked them. "Historically, they politically forever affected the music business. Up until, even until now." He said then faced Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Who was the first rapper to start rapping in his natural speaking voice?" He asked.
"Natural speaking?" Hoseok asked confused.
"Before this guy, rappers just rapped like this." Coolio said before demonstrating, making the three boys look as confused as ever. "One tip, he's from New York." He said to them.
"Yeah." Hoseok said.
"New York?" Jungkook asked.
"He's from New York." Coolio reoeated then set his attention on Jin, Yoongi and I.

"I need to know what did 'public enemy'. The music was made for a specific reason. Where did their influence come from? Where did 'public enemy' draw their musical inspiration from?" Coolio asked then directed his attention to the whole group.

"Whoever gets the answers wrong, you don't know the answers, the punishments will be severe." He said and ta da that's enough to get me between the pissed off and 'get me the hell out of here' mood. "I promise you. I don't know what it's gonna be yet. But imma think of some shit." He said.
"We can do it. We can definitely do it." Hoseok told us.

"BTS! This is what I want you to do. I want you to go to your neighbors. Separate yourselves into your expected crew, and youll go to your neighbors and you're going to rap for them. Okay? Whoever's the best, gets to go out to dinner with Coolio." A recording of Coolio played and we all got ready to go out in the early afternoon.

"For some reason, I feel confident today." Jimin spoke out as we drove through the area of Compton, a neighborhood known for it's dangerous vibe. Perfect. Just absolutely cracka lackin' perfect.
"For me, what's kind of scary is that we will have to go into someone's house who we saw for the first time and dance and like do performances." Yoongi admitted a little nervously.
"Hyung, there's nothing to be scared about." Namjoon comforted him and Taehyung pointed out of the window.
"A house like this is pretty okay." He said while pointing to a large house.
"The house is okay but will you be able to go inside and talk to them?" Hoseok asked.