Crossover

(y/n) POV

"Mommy I'm going to practice my magic." I said, "Ok sweetie, just stay here in the dorm and don't do anything too big." Mommy said, "Ok!" I said as I ran to the corner of the room and focused a bit of energy into my hand, suddenly a golden light engulfed me.

"HELLO?!" A boy yelled from the bright golden void, I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder to get his attention, "HEY WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME!" We shouted, "STOP THAT!" We yelled, "PANCAKES! BACON! SHRIMP FRIED RICE!" We yelled, "Ok lets introduce ourselves. I'm (y/n) Gremory." He said, "And I'm (y/n) Fall." I said, "So what is this place?" He asked, "No idea, I just found myself here after a golden light engulfed me." He said, "Well maybe this is some sort of stupid plot device and we're supposed to do something dumb like agree to switch places as a part of a ludicrous crossover attempt...but that'd be ridiculous!" I said, "You lost me after shrimp fried rice." He said, "Screw it let's switch places." He said as he gave me a high five and was transported to my world.

(y/n) Gremory POV

"SWEETIE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" A woman shouted as she fell to her knees and hugged me, "Sorry I don't know happened." I said, "Ok who the hell are you and what did you do with my son!" She said, "What how did you know!" I said, "One you didn't hug me back, my (y/n) is a mamas boy, two you didn't call me mommy, three you aren't wearing the same clothes he was wearing. So I'll ask again who are you." She said as she pushed me onto the bed and a flame formed in the palm of her hand, "I'm (y/n) Gremory, I'm four years old and I have a sister who most would describe as a yandere with slight homicidal tendencies and a major little brother complex." I said, she sighed, "I'm Cinder Fall, for now you will pose as my (y/n) out in public." She said, "Fine." I said, "Lets go." She said.

"Hey Cinder why are we here?" I asked, "I have classes to go to." Cinder said, "OH GOD NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOM!" I said, "I'll have you know I am twenty two!" She whispered, "Really? cause my mom is like seventeen or something like that and she's just as pretty as you." I said, "Thanks." She said in annoyance, "Do I have any volunteers for the next fight?" A blond woman asked, "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" I shouted, "Miss Fall please control your brother." She said, "Go ahead and let him fight. I don't care." Cinder said.

"Hi there I'm Jaune Ark I'll be your opponent." Jaune said, "Don't hold back or you will die." I said, "Wait what?" He said, "I'm gonna release the full extent of my power!" I said, "P...PYRRHA!" He shouted, "I, who am about to awaken, am the apocalypse dragon who have stolen the principals of might from God. I despise the light and praise the darkness. I shall become the Black Dragon of Chaos. And I shall take you to a black void...juggernaut drive." I said calmly, "Wait what?" He said in confusion, "(y/n) no. Not yet." Irena said, "Fine...BALANCE BREAK!" I said, "FULL POWER!" I shouted "CHAOS DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER! OVERDRIVE FULL POWER!" Irena shouted as I was engulfed in a black flame and my armor formed as the flames dispersed.

"I really hope your strong cause I don't think I can hold back like this!" I said as I rushed at him, "PYRRHA!" Jaune shouted as he cowered behind his shield, suddenly a red haired girl jumped onto me, "I'm sorry

"I really hope your strong cause I don't think I can hold back like this!" I said as I rushed at him, "PYRRHA!" Jaune shouted as he cowered behind his shield, suddenly a red haired girl jumped onto me, "I'm sorry." She said, "I take it you're the strong one?" I said as I got up, "KICK HIS BUTT PYRRHA!" A girl with black hair and red tips yelled, Pyrrha laughed nervously, "Well then I wont hold back!" I said as I rushed at her, "EXCALIBUR!" I shouted as Calibur formed in my hand.