Chapter 25: Is it bad to be good?

Cinder POV

"What did you do to my baby boy?!" I asked angrily, "I don't know what your talking about." Raven said as she took a sip of her tea, "I think you do. Lately he's been talking about how he's evil and how he's going to do the most evil thing he can think of, which in his case is pretty adorable, he's going to kidnap all the puppies and kittens, but still!" I said angrily, "I might have told him that it's ok to do what he wants when he has people who can help him." She said, "HE'S FOUR RAVEN! The only thing he should be thinking about is what he's going to draw or play next, not his next evil scheme!" I said.

"Sweetie can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked, "Ok Mommy." (y/n) said as I sat him on my lap, "Sweetie I know you think you're doing the right thing, but I don't want you to be evil, I just want my sweet little boy to have a good and happy life." I said, "But Raven said that if I have power then I should use it." He said, "Sweetie don't listen to her. She is a bad mother, and an idiot." I said, "Is everyone but you and Mama Salem an idiot?" He asked, "For the most part yes, especially Ozpin, Watts, and Tyrian." I said, "What about Blake, Kali, Lucy Winter, Willow, Saphron, and Terra?" He asked, "Hmm I couldn't say." I said, "Now are you going to go back to being my good little boy?" I asked, "Yes." He said, "Good now how about we go play." I said.