Chapter 10: The festival begins

(y/n) POV

"Sweetie wanna pick out who Mommy will fight?" Mommy asked as she handed me her scroll, "Ok!" I said as I chose Mommy's victims. "All done!" I said.

Blake POV

"Hi Blake good luck in your fight." (y/n) said as I walked past me, 'Senpai noticed me!' I thought excitedly.

"OK TEAM LET'S WIN THIS!" Ruby said excitedly, "I'll take them all out quickly so I can go see (y/n)!" I said.

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N)!" Blake shouted, "Oh well you're not ideal, but you'll have to do." Mommy said, "Blake can you watch him, my match is coming up, and I don't feel comfortable leaving him alone." She said, "I'd love to!" Blake said as she picked me up.

"Hey (y/n)...wait did Blake kidnap you again?" Ruby asked, "No I'm babysitting." Blake said, "Well take a seat you two lunch is on me." Weiss said, "Or maybe not." She said as the chef threw her credit card into the counter in front of her, "Allow us to help you out." Pyrrha said.

"That was good." I said, "Yeah it was!" Yang said, "Salutations!" A girl with orange hair said, "Oh hi Penny." Ruby said, "Greetings friend Ruby. Who is this new friend?" Penny asked, "Oh this is (y/n) Blake's watching him while his sister does a few things." Ruby said, "I see." Penny said, "It's time." A woman in a small blue hat said, "Oh ok, farewell friends!" Penny said as she walked away, "She had someone's name on her." I said, "What was that (y/n)?" Ruby asked, "Penny had someone's name on her." I said, "W...What are you talking about?!" She said, "Well she belongs to someone else since they have their name on her. That's how people know what belongs to other people." I said, "OH so it's like homework! If you don't put your name on it you don't get credit!" Weiss said, "Or like snacks! Jaune always steals my pudding cups." Yang said.

"Blake I'm bored!" I said, "Why don't you draw a picture." Blake said, "MARKER TIME!" I shouted happily as I began to color on the wall, "BLAKE WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Ruby shouted, "ALL I DID WAS TELL HIM TO DRAW A PICTURE!" Blake shouted.

"Ok (y/n) let's go. Wow! What happened here it looks like a box of crayons exploded in here!" Mommy said, "Ok!" I said as I dropped my markers and ran to my mother, "We let him color and this happened." Ruby said, "Oh I probably should've warned you about him and markers. Yeah he's not allowed to have markers since he draws on everything he can. He even draws on people. The only time I let him color is when he's under strict supervision." Mommy said as she picked me up.

Cinder POV

"Who do you wanna see win the tournament sweetie?" I asked, "I want you to win Mommy!" (y/n) said happily, "Aww that's sweet, but Mommy can't win. If I did then Salem will be very upset." I said, "Oh." He said sadly, "Come on sweetheart let's go watch Mercury and Emerald's fight." I said as I picked him up.

(y/n) POV

"Mommy look! There's Penny!" I said, "Really now, well wanna make sure she goes to the one on one matches?" Mommy asked, "Yeah!" I said "Ok then I'll give her an easy win." She said.

We watched the rest of the days fights and once they had ended Mommy took me to a rooftop and told me to wait there and to make sure I stayed put she gave me a scroll and played my favorite cartoon. "Sweetheart I'm trusting you to stay up here on your own for like twenty minutes. Please don't move on can you do that for Mommy?" Mommy asked, "Yes Mommy. And I don't want to move now since we're so high up." I said, "Aww my baby is afraid of heights." She said as she left.

"And who the hell are you?" A man in a strange mask asked as he picked me up by my collar, "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." I said as he smacked the scroll out of my hand, "HEY! I was watching that!" I said as he walked over to the edge of the roof and dangled me over it, "Who are you." He said coldly, "ADAM!" Mommy yelled as she ran over to me and took me away from Adam, "Mommy." I cried as I hugged her, "Shh It's ok baby I've got you." She said as she kissed the top of my head, "Mommy don't let the scary man hurt me!" I cried, "Don't worry honey Adam will never do anything like that again!" She said angrily as she glared at Adam.

"Did he hurt you sweetie?" Mommy asked, "No." I said, "Mommy why are you dressed like a nurse?" I asked, "That doesn't matter now honey." She cried as she hugged me, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry honey! I never should have left you there all on your own!" She cried.