Chapter 13: Armed and ready

(y/n) POV

"Oh look at this one!" I said excitedly as I pointed at a sword in a display case, "(y/n) come on you can't possibly like weapons this much." Blake said as Kali laughed at how excited I was, "I cant help it! I like new things, I liked you when I first met you, I liked Kali and Ghyra..." I said what's wrong sweetie?" Kali asked, "I liked the weapon she gave me." I said sadly, " Oh sweetheart." She said as she hugged me, "Here (y/n)." Blake said as she handed me three knives

"BLAKE!" Kali said, "Relax Mom they're plastic

"BLAKE!" Kali said, "Relax Mom they're plastic." Blake said, "Thanks Blake!" I said happily as I hugged her, "You're welcome sweetie." She said as she hugged me.

Yang POV

"Leaving so soon?" I said, "Yeah, I've gotta go get (y/n)." Lucy said, "You look nice, but how did you change your hair and eye color?" I asked as she turned to face me.

" Lucy said, "You look nice, but how did you change your hair and eye color?" I asked as she turned to face me

"It's my semblance, I can change my physical appearance. I can change everything about me for a short time, but I'll eventually go back to normal. Small things like this I can make last indefinitely though." She said, "Sounds useful." I said, "It can be, also tell your dad thanks for holding onto this for me for all these years." She said as she held up her weapon.

"Well I should get going, I'll miss you Yang

"Well I should get going, I'll miss you Yang." She said as she hugged me and got on her bike and drove off.

" She said as she hugged me and got on her bike and drove off

"Bye Aunt Lucy." I said as I walked inside.

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N) DON'T RUN OFF!" Kali yelled as I ran ahead.

"I said I was sorry." I said, "I know sweetie, but you cant run off like that." Kali said, "I know, but there's just so many new things!" I said, "I know, but sweetie you could've gotten hurt." She said, "I'm sorry Kali." I said sadly, "It's alright honey just don't run off by yourself anymore ok." She said sweetly.

Lucy POV

'It was nice to see Tai again after all these years. I even got to meet one of my nieces.' I thought as I took a drink, "What can I get ya?" The gas station attendant asked, "Water cold." A girl said, "Yang?" I said, Oh hey Aunt Lucy." Yang said, "I'm looking for the Branwen tribe, know where I can find em?" She said, "Bandits, trust me lady you don't wanna get mixed up with them." The attendant said, "Hey there ladies. You two cuties got names?" A man said as he put his hand on Yang's shoulder, Hey I'm talken' to you!" He said angrily as Yang and I got up  and punched him out the door, "Thanks ladies, he's been terrorizing customers for weeks now. Your drinks are on the house." The attendant said gratefully.

"Hey you, blondie. You said you were looking for the Branwen tribe." The man we punched said, "And if I was." Yang said coldly, "I can take you to them." He said, "Yang." I said, "I've got this Aunt Lucy." Yang said, "Let's go." She said as she got on her bike with the man, "I'm coming with you." I said as I got on my bike and drove off with them.

(y/n) POV

"(Y/N) LUNCH IS READY!" Kali shouted from inside,"COMING!" I shouted as I walked inside.

"What were you doing out there sweetie?" Kali asked, "I was playing with my new toy." I said happily, "Ok well I'm still not to happy about Blake buying that for you, but since it makes you happy I guess it's alright." She said as she sat down a plate of food, "This looks really good! Thank you Kali." I said sweetly, "Your welcome sweetie." She said.

"Blake!" I said happily, "Hey (y/n)." Blake said softly,"What's wrong Blake?" I asked, "Well sweetie Sun and I were trying to capture a dangerous man who is a part of the White Fang, but he got away." She said, "Well I'll help you catch him!" I said, "Aw that's so sweet of you sweetie, but I don't want you to get hurt.  She said, "But I'm a big boy! I can help you!" I said, "Sweetie it's to dangerous!" She said, "Blake." I said, "I don't want to hear it." She said, "Ok." I said sadly

"What's wrong sweetie?" Kali asked, "I think Blake's mad at me." I said sadly, "Why what happened?" She asked, "I just wanted to help her since Sun and her couldn't catch the person they wanted, but then she got mad and told me she didn't want to hear it." I said sadly, "Sweetheart she isn't mad she just doesn't want to see you get hurt so she's trying to keep you as far away from danger as possible." She said as she petted my head.

Lucy POV

"I told you it was a trap." I said, "I know you did." Yang said, "So how do you wanna handle this?" I asked, "Let me handle this. It's kinda personal." She said coldly as she activated her gauntlet and a second gun popped out of her robotic arm, "Yang...don't hurt them too badly." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Kali." I said groggily as I rubbed my eye and dragged the stuffed animal Blake had given me to sleep with behind me, "Sweetheart what are you doing up?" Kali asked, "I had a bad dream." I said, "What was the dream about?" She asked, "Cinder." I said, "You miss her don't you." She said, I nodded, "Blake said that she's bad and that everything she does is evil." I said sadly, "So that's why you said you had a bad dream. Ok well wait here for a minute sweetie and I'll come lay down with you until you fall asleep. Would that help?" She asked, I nodded.

Cinder POV

'Ok so I know my baby is alive, I know he's not in Vale, and I know that I will burn everything to the ground to find him.' I thought as I paced around my room.

Kali POV

"Goodnight sweetheart." I said as I got up and kissed his forehead before leaving.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked as I turned and saw Sun bleeding out on the couch, "I'll go get the first aid kit." I said with a sigh.