Chapter 18: Welcome to Argus

Blake POV

"Hey you guys." Jaune said as we all hugged each other, "Wait where's (y/n)?" Nora asked, "YAY FLUFFY!" (y/n) shouted as he sped by riding Fluffy while huntsmen chased after them, "He's playing with his dog." I said, "FASTER FLUFFY! FASTER!" He shouted as cars crashed in the distance.

(y/n) POV

"Once again I'm so so sorry." Jaune said, "Where did he get a pet grimm?!" He asked in shock as the crowd of angry people walked away, "This is Fluffy! She's my puppy!" I said, "That's very hard to believe that thing is a girl." He said, "You really wanna check?" Yang said, "Fair point." Jaune said, "Oh wait till you here why he named her Fluffy." Blake said, "IT'S CAUSE SHE'S SO CUDDLY!" I said as I tried to shoot Jaune with my new toy.

"WHO GAVE A FOUR YEAR OLD A GUN?!" Jaune shouted as he hid behind Ruby, "Relax it only fires bullets when the lights are off

"WHO GAVE A FOUR YEAR OLD A GUN?!" Jaune shouted as he hid behind Ruby, "Relax it only fires bullets when the lights are off." Blake said, "What happens when they're on?" Jaune asked, "It shoots crayons and confetti." Blake said, "Jaune did it." I said.  

"Well aren't you a cutie!" A woman said as she picked me up and nuzzled me, "Blake help me!" I said as I reached for my favorite kitty, "Sorry sweetie think of this as your punishment for riding Fluffy through town, "What's a cutie like you doing with my brother and his friends? I'm sure your mommy misses you." The woman said, "Saphron his mother was Cinder Fall...the woman who killed Pyrrha and caused the fall of Beacon." Jaune said, "Oh." Saphron said, "I've been trying to find a new mommy like Blake told me to, but I cant!" I said sadly as I got away from Saphron and ran outside.

"Hey sweetie." Saphron said as she sat next to me, "I'm sorry for mentioning her, Blake told me how lose you were. If you want I can adopt you." She said, "R...Really?" I asked as I wiped away my tears, "Yeah it might take a bit to convince Terra, but you seem like a good kid, and..." She said, but before she could finish I hugged her and began to cry, "It's ok sweetie go ahead and cry as much as you need to." She said as she hugged me.

Blake POV

 "It's ok sweetie go ahead and cry as much as you need to." Saphron said as she hugged my (y/n), "My (y/n)." I said as I crushed a bit of the wall, "Blake you alright?" Yang asked, "My (y/n)!" I said, "Alright she's fine." She said.

Lucy POV

"You better have found him or else." I said, "Yeah I found him. He's in Argus with a group of teens." The man said, "Wait Argus? Then why did he...THAT LITTLE! HE PLANED THIS!" I shouted angrily, "Aw my baby tricked us." Kali said, "Excuse you I think you mean my baby." I said coldly, "No he's my baby." She said coldly, "No he's mine!" I said, "No mine!" She said.

Saphron POV

"Please?" I asked, "No." Terra said, "Please." I said, "No." She said, "PLEASE!" I said, "No! Why do you want another child anyway?!" She asked, "Because he needs me!" I said, "Saphron you're acting like a child who's trying to get their mom to buy them a puppy, now act your age!" She said, "BUT IF WE ADOPT HIM WE'LL GET A PUPPY TOO!" I said, "Saphron I don't think we can afford another child right now!" She said, "You've left me with no choice! If you say yes I'll do that thing you always want to do." I said, "T...That's very tempting, but..." She began to say, "Once a week." I said, "Deal." She said, "YAY! VICTORY FOR SAPHRON!" I shouted happily, "Was it really worth it?" She asked, "Yes it was." I said.