Chapter 16: I like trains

(y/n) POV

"So let me get this straight. You snuck away from everyone, hid in my bag, and told my dad that we were going to vacuum all because you would miss me." Blake said, "THAT'S SO...sweet!" She said as she hugged me, "Blake why are the others hiding in the corner?" I asked, "I have no clue sweetie, if you ask me they're being very rude!" She said, "Blake, how about you step away from (y/n) and we'll tell you something that you don't know about him." Ruby said, "What that he can tear people limb from limb with their own blood?" Blake said, "YES!" Ruby said, "I already knew that." She said, "The voice in my head calls me her little vampire." I said, "Wait you're hearing voices in your head?!" Weiss said, "She said some big words that I didn't understand and then something about her being my dead mother. I didn't really pay attention, I was too busy coloring." I said, " Wait your dead mother?" She said, "Yeah she said something about my semblances being he...red...it...tory or something. Yeah I just ignore her since she never wants to talk about coloring." I said, "Well you have to give him this he knows what he likes and that's coloring." Ruby said, "And Blake." I said.

Cinder POV

"I here you can find people for a price." I said, "Who want's to know." Lil' Miss said, "A mother." I said as I tossed her a bag of lien and a picture of (y/n).

(y/n) POV

We had been on the train for several hours...until we were attacked by grimm forcing Blake and her team to derail a car. "Let's look on the bright side at least we're still alive." Ruby said, "Yeah and good thing (y/n) didn't have to go through that." Blake said, "Hi Blake." I said, "Hi (y/n)." She said, "(Y/N)?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" She yelled, "I got scared so I hid near you...this time I hid in Yang's bag." I said as Yang took her bra of my head. "What is it with this kid and following you!" Yang said, "I...I just like Blake she's nice, and she hardly ever yells at me." I said as I hugged Blake, "I never want anything bad to happen to her." I said, "That's rich from the son of the woman who nearly got all of us killed." She said, "Yang stop it." Blake said, "NO! Cinder has done more terrible and despicable things than I can count! How do we know he wont be just like her!" Yang said, "BECAUSE HE ISN'T HER SON ANYMORE!" Blake yelled as I began to cry, "W...What?" Ruby asked in shock as Blake began to comfort me, "I told him to find a new mother so nothing like this would happen to him!" Blake said as she wiped my tears away.

Lucy POV

"OK so where is he?" I asked, "I don't see him!" Kali said, "Vacuum did mean Vacuo right?" I said, "Definitely." Kali said, "WELL THEN WHERE IS HE?!" I shouted.

(y/n) POV

"Blake." I said, "Shh I know what we saw...what we saw was insane, but you cant let it scare you ok." Blake said, "But Mama Salem wouldn't do anything like that! She's kind and sweet. She would never do anything like that." I said in shock, "I know sweetie. I know." She said as I fell asleep in her arms.

Blake POV

"It's incredible our greatest source of information about Salem and he's a child." Qrow said, "Who would have thought that he would know so much and yet so little." I said as I petted (y/n) as he slept.