Eight.

Evie

"You on a mission huh sis?" Tish joked as I looked through a few racks of clothes. I shrugged and pulled a few pieces of the rack before walking to the back where the dressing rooms were located.

Of course Tish followed me. "Start talking bitch, now!" She yelled, turning me around to face her. I looked at her and shrugged again. "I just wanted to get a head start on my new wardrobe is all." I replied.

"You must think I have stupid written across my forehead, you a damn lie! Or have you forgotten we've been best friends since the seventh grade and I know when my sis is lying? So spill the tea bitch." She crossed her arms, waiting for me to speak.

I sighed deeply. "While I was at Ashton house I overheard him talking about how I dress. His brother, I'm guessing, said I was cute but Ashton said I dress like somebody's grandma, not to mention his brother already knew of me so he's been talking about me to him."

Feeling myself getting pissed all over again, I tapped my foot against the floor. "So to teach that bitch a lesson for talking shit, I'ma wear a few outfits to show his ass I don't dress like no old woman." I finished.

Tish grinned while looking at me. "Oh shit! Don't tell me my little nice sweet, best friend about to slay these niggas?" She clapped happily as I laughed. "No, it's not like that, but I'ma show his ass something." I stated.

"But, wait why is he discussing you with his brother for?" I shrugged, not really giving a fuck. All I wanted was to prove Ashton ass wrong.

"That's right girl, let them see what you working with. You're going to have those old men drooling over you. Shit, I don't blame you. I knew this was gonna happen though, better show up and show out." She reached around and smacked my ass.

"Stop!" I exclaimed.

"Shut up! I'm surprised you wore these little cute shorts today." I looked down at my outfit I decided to wear our today. "I have you to thank for that, I think I'm liking these little outfits you giving me." I smiled.

"Shit, I always told you that you had all you need to do is flaunt it. But, let us get you some clothes that'll shut that boss of yours up." I nodded in agreement. I'm a make this nigga eat his words, that's for damn sure.

_____

"We got so much shit for you girl, you about to slay!" Tish exclaimed as we exited another small boutique. I nodded and smiled wide as we walked towards my car. "I'm excited to be honest, it's fun shopping for different things." I said.

"Umm sis, don't freak out but some guy is watching you like a got damn hawk." I turned around quickly and caught the guy's eyes and watched him approach me. The closer he got, I began to make out his face.

"Evie?" He called, greeting me. "Hey....umm Aaron, is it?" I questioned. He nodded smiling wide. "Yeah, I didn't think it was you at first. Damn girl." He said, his eyes wandering over my body.

We didn't speak much last night after I got them busted in the game room. I managed to keep my distance. His brother, on the other hand, gave me dirty looks all night long like the child he is.

I cleared my throat, turning and looking at Tish who was grinning like a damn fool. She winked and nodded quickly. I just rolled my eyes at her crazy behind before I looked back over to Aaron.

He really wasn't saying shit, so I decided to break the silence. "Well, I'll see you." I said and opened my car door, getting in.

"Wait." he said holding onto my car door "We should like exchange info." he suggested