Twenty-one.

Evie

Evie

After dinner, I decided to take a tour of the Michaels' home. I found it crazy that they had a house in LA just for when they came to visit their sons. They couldn't stay in the guest room like normal people?

How long is this family's money?

There were many pictures of Aaron, Ashton and another boy that was a browner version of Ashton all over the place. You can tell their parents were very proud of them. There were dozens of little league, graduation, and family function pictures that laced the mantel.

I picked up one off the mantle above the fireplace of Ashton that seemed to have been taken recently.

He was at the beach, it was the first time I'd seen him shirtless, I knew he had a lot of tattoos from the times when he wore short-sleeved shirts but I had no idea that there were so many more.

"You checking ya boy out, huh?" I peeked back at Ashton standing behind me and rolled my eyes.

I put the picture down and move onto the next one.

"So, you really not about to say nothing to me all night?" He questioned as his hands made their way onto my waist and slowly slipped under my shirt

I almost got lost in the sensual feel of his touch and the warmth of him being so close to me, almost. "Back up, Ashton!" I whispered harshly as I used my body to push his off of mine.

He kissed his teeth "See, here you go with your bullshit." He said, catching an attitude.

He had a lot of nerve.

"Look, Ashton, I don't know what kind of girl you think I am but I meant what I said before." I said. "And even if I didn't, you must be out of your mind to think that I'll let you touch me like that in your mother's house."

He kissed his teeth. His hands found my waist once more, pulling me back into him. His lips rested on my ear as he whispered, "Why the fuck are you always so damn stubborn? What are you tripping for?" He questioned.

I sighed and wiggled out of his tight embrace and turned around to face him. "This, whatever the fuck this shit is between us has to stop." I told him. He wore a blank expression on his face.

"What you mean it has to stop?" It was hard to read his emotions right now. I couldn't tell if he was angry, or sad. His expression remained the same, stony. "Just like I said, we should focus on being friends if anything." He nodded his head.

"Whatever you say, mamas."

I tilted my head to the side and watched him closely. "Whatever I say?"

"Yeah, I can only respect your wishes. So, we can be friends." Again I tilted my head to the side and watched him and again he showed no real emotion on his face.

The fact that he agreed to be friends without him kicking and screaming really threw me for a loop. "Well, okay..." I said. He nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling my body into his.