Fifteen.

Tish

My heart pounded rapidly in my chest as my eyes met his and I knew shit was about to get popping. Just by the look of rage in his eyes, I could tell he wasn't too happy at the sight before him.

"So this you, T?" He pushed Michael back and walked inside my home. I swallowed the lump in my throat and watched him walk towards me. "You can't talk? Cat got ya motherfucking tongue?" He snapped.

What was I even supposed to say to this man? I was in shock.It was very likely that my body would give out on me at any given moment because I just knew this was some type of fucking trick. There was just no way this shit  old be real.

Here he is, the man that had my heart tucked in his back pocket, standing before me without a care in the world. I couldn't even get my damn words out as I tore my eyes from him and looked over at Michael.

For a quick second, I had forgotten all about Michael. "Baby who is this?" Michael asked. I looked up at Martez and I felt weak in the knees. Those beautiful brown eyes of his always had me weak for him.

"You don't miss me?" My eyes wander along his body and Jesus was this man fine a hell. If Michael wasn't here I pretty sure I would be getting fucked in so many different ways. "Uh....Uh... He's my friend." I finally spoke ignoring what Tez had just said

My nerves were bad, but they shouldn't be. Just then, I remembered that this nigga was the same nigga that had been put me through hell and acting like our relationship wasn't shit to him. He never called and when he did, we would only end up arguing the whole time.

Fuck Martez.

I walked over to Michael and stood next to him. "Oh, I'm just a fucking friend now? Why you got this nigga here anyways? The fuck are you here for?" Tez asked in a harsh tone. I watched his facial expression and from the look on his damn face, I knew I was in for it.

"Why I'm here?" Mike questioned, staring into my eyes. "Is this the nigga that went to jail for murder? Your ex?" He asked me and I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my fingers

Shit Michael...

"I heard about you, you the nigga that broke my baby heart before me, leaving her and not even considering her feelings?" Mike taunted. I looked up as Tez stood there with his fists balled up.

"You telling this muthafucker our fucking business?" Tez snapped at me. I opened to speak but, Michael beat me to it. "Y'all business? Y'all ain't got no fucking business my nigga. You ask me why I'm in the house that I pay bills in? You got me fucked up." Michael continued.

"You in my house my nigga, and quite frankly I don't like how you disrespecting my fucking home and my girl. You leave." He said as Tez looked at me and chuckled lightly.

"You really gon' let him speak to me like this? Huh?" He questioned. I looked away, unable to say a single word. "You know what, cool. You can have her my nigga, I'm out." I watched as the man that had my heart turn around and leave.

I felt my heart break into a million pieces....

"Why would you say that to him!" I shouted at Michael

"I know you not tripping off what he said?" he scoffed "Fuck that nigga! Remember who broke you and the person who had to pick up the pieces." he pointed at me before walking away

Evie

I've been tossing and turning in my bed ever since I got home. Once we left Oakland, I haven't been able to shake this uneasy feeling I had.