Chapter 2

November 2028, 30 years after the fall of Voldemort and 20 years after the Banquet Incident

Death Eater Draco Malfoy's bad influence on Chosen One Harry Potter causes their disappearance

Twenty years ago at the ten year anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts, something unexpected happened. Andrew Creevey, father of the fallen Colin Creevey, shot a Muggle gun (refer to page 18 for more information on this Muggle weapon) at Death Eater Draco Malfoy. Creevey said Malfoy was the reason his son was dead, bringing up the fact that Malfoy brought the Death Eaters to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1996. Hannah Abbott, now Head Healer, helped Malfoy in getting the bullet out of his body and closed up the entry point.

While Abbott healed Malfoy, Harry Potter stood up to Creevey. He cast the Sectumsempra Curse, created by the late Severus Snape, at Creevey. Ron Weasley and Neville Longbottom, both former Aurors, had Creevery detained when Potter cast the curse meaning there was no reason in casting the curse, besides revenge. Abbot, assisted by Hogwarts Headmistress Minerva McGonagall and Hogwarts Matron Poppy Pomfrey helped heal Creevey.

Bekhe Ryztan, now Head Auror, sentenced Harry Potter to a lifetime in Azkaban for the attempted murder of Creevey, murder of the Dark Lord and assisting in the murder of Cedric Diggory who was murdered during the Triwizard Tournament. By the time Ryztan was making his way over to Potter and Malfoy, they apparated away and have not been seen since.

There's been multiple signs that Potter and Malfoy live. For example, all of Potter's vaults and all of Malfoy's vaults in Gringrotts Bank had been emptied nine years ago. That includes their inheritance vaults from both sides of their families and godfamilies (Black vault for Potter and Snape vault for Malfoy). Posters of Potter's face have been seen at Diagon Alley with 'Harry Potter lives!' written on them. The Dark Mark spray painted in Hogsmeade with 'Draco Malfoy lives!' on them. Students at Hogwarts have been sorted into Slytherin, the supposed 'dark' house, just for saying that either of them are still alive.

By now, both the men would be 47 years old. Former friends of Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger-Weasley, have confessed that they might've led Potter into the friendship with Malfoy, causing the outburst. Granger said, "I always told the boys after the war that we should try to be friends with Malfoy, seeing as he didn't want to be apart of the Dark Lord's following. Harry had taken to him more than Ron and me. Soon enough, Harry and Malfoy were closer than we were at the time."

Weasley also commented on this, "I knew Malfoy was a bad influence since the start. Since the first time I saw him at Hogwarts. But I wanted Harry to be happy, so I let him continue to talk to and be friends with him. I knew something was wrong when Harry pulled out the Elder Wand on rare occurrences. Harry never pulled out the Elder Wand before he got close to Malfoy. Obviously his reaction at the banquet was too much, he could've killed poor Mr Creevey."

Teddy Lupin, son of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks who both died in the Battle of Hogwarts, spoke to Malfoy and Potter before they apparated. He hasn't said anything to anyone about what they told him but he has said this, "I wish they came back. My Gran died a year after I graduated Hogwarts. Harry was my godfather and Draco was my cousin. I miss them so much."

Lupin is now 30 years old, having been ten when the Banquet Incident happened. He is a Metamorphmagus, taking after his mother. His born hair and eye color are unknown by the public, but he has now taken on the hair color of Malfoy and the eyes of Potter.

British, American, French, Brazilian, Russian, Japanese and African Aurors are on the look out for both men and have been since their disappearance. They have found occasional clues of their location but if the men were there, they're gone by the time the Aurors get there with zero traces left behind.