Chapter 11

It took some time for Snape to get accustomed to the life in the new world. Plus when he found out he had to either find a job or stay home with Sirius all day, he took the previous option. No one seemed to want to hire someone with no known background, so when he and Harry went up to the Avengers Tower to ask Tony to make him a background, Tony offered him a job. At first, Snape refused, but then accepted after giving it more thought. He was basically a magical consultant and a provider of potions. It was simple enough and Tony, being a billionaire, paid him well. Either way, Tony still helped Snape create his background.

Pietro and Teddy became even closer. It was obvious to everyone (including Harry who is the most oblivious person ever) that they liked each other. But, they were both just nervous to actually act on their feelings.

There was a feud going on between the Avengers, specifically Tony and Steve. Their arguments all led back to Sokovia which made Wanda and Pietro feel bad every time it was mentioned. It was something about the UN controlling the Avengers. Harry always zoned out at those meetings seeing as they reminded him of all the meetings the Minister would include him in for no reason. The team was mainly split three ways: one, the ones who think yes, the team should be controlled by the UN; two, the ones who think no, the team should not be controlled by the UN; and three, those who think the team should talk things out instead of just jumping into arguments. Even Draco, Teddy, Snape and Sirius, who weren't even on the team, had a preferred side. On team one was Tony, Natasha, Rhodey and Vision. On team two was Steve, Clint, Sam and Wanda. And on team three was Harry, Draco, Teddy, Sirius, Snape and Pietro (who didn't want to go against his sister but he still thought they needed to talk things out like normal people).

Then there was Peggy. Steve's best girl from back in the day. She finally passed away so he had to go to London to her funeral. Sam went with him and Natasha ended up showing up. Harry wanted to go but Steve told him to stay with Draco.

When the UN signing finally happened, there was an explosion which killed the king of Wakanda, T'Chaka. His son T'Challa was there too and was going to go after the killed which turned out to be Bucky Barnes. Or, so they thought.

Then the fighting happened. Team Tony had gained two new people, the Black Panther, who happened to be the Wakandan soon-to-be king, T'Challa, and Spider-Man, or the fifteen year old Peter Parker. Team Steve also had Ant-Man, or Scott Lang, and the Winter Soldier, aka Bucky Barnes who says he didn't cause the explosion that killed T'Chaka.

The fight happened at an airport in Germany. Team Potter had shown up as well to stop the fighting but it didn't stop.

"YO! Idiots!" Sirius yelled. "How 'bout y'all stop fighting and talk this out!"

But no one listened.

It resulted in Harry having to use the spell he used to knock out everyone before jumping though the Veil. All of them fell to the ground, some, like Steve, didn't pass out just they were immobilized because Draco also used petrificus totalus to keep them down. None of the Potters were affected since they were inside a shield being held up by Snape. Sirius, Teddy and Pietro went up rounding up the team and sitting them down next to each other. Sirius and Snape stood behind the Iron Man team and Teddy and Pietro stood behind the Cap team while Harry just sat in the middle and Draco was laying down with his head on Harry's lap, both just waiting for them all to wake up.

Steve, Bucky, Wanda and Vision were already awake. Tony and Peter were the next was to wake up. Then it was T'Challa, Scott, Rhodey, Sam, Clint and Natasha.

Harry clapped. "Great! Now that you're all awake, let's talk about this."

"What is there to talk about? He killed my father." T'Challa said.