Chapter 15

When Harry stepped out of the Veil, he was not expecting to come out of water. When he looked around he realized it was a lake. He cast a drying charm on himself once he was completely out of the water. From what Harry could see around him, he was in some sort of Medieval time period, so his jeans and t-shirt probably wouldn't be the best in this case. He transfigured his clothes into an emerald green tunic and some black trousers. On top of that, he summoned some chainmail and turned his Holly wand into a sword to make it less conspicuous. He stopped casting magic when he heard voices.

"—lin, you idiot. Why would someone be by the Lake?"

"Well, sire, if you'd been paying any attention whatsoever, you would've heard the water and footsteps. That says, person!"

"Sire, he may be right. I think I see someone over there." A third person said.

Harry could hear the sound of swords being unsheathed, Harry also unsheathed his sword and was ready for whoever came out from the trees that were surrounding the area.

"Drop your sword." The first voice he had heard spoke. He assumed he was the sire the two other voiced had spoken of.

Harry did not move.

"Who are you?" Harry asked.

"We're the Knights of Camelot, how do you not know who we are?" A fourth voice said.

That made Harry put lower his sword. "King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table?"

Silence followed his question before seven men came out of the trees.

The one at the front was a tall, muscular, blonde man with blue eyes. King Arthur.

"Who are you?" the King asked again.

He probably couldn't go around saying his name was Harry Potter in the Medieval Times so he went with a different name, "Hadrian Black, Lord of the Ancient and Noble House of Black." He secretly cast a disillusionment charm on his hand and summoned a twig which he transfigured into the ring he has back at home.

"Black? I've never heard of that lineage."

"I'm the last of the Black's. My last family member died a couple years ago." Harry lied easily. His eyes scanned over the small crowd. Seven people. From what Harry knew it was King Arthur, Sirs Percival, Lancelot, Gwaine, Leon and Elyan of the round table. The other one was a raven haired man with blue eyes, giant ears and high cheekbones. Merlin. Harry gasped on the inside as he looked at the most powerful wizard.

"What are you doing by the Lake of Avalon?" Merlin asked.

"I was on my way to Camelot for some business I had to attend to but my horse seems to have run off when I stopped for a bit."

"What business?" The one who was closest to Arthur asked. Leon, he thought.

"Just something for my studies. I heard that someone in Camelot might be able to help me."

"Why don't you join us? We were on our way back to Camelot anyway." Arthur suggested.

"If you wouldn't mind, that would be lovely."

"Great! Merlin, you'll be walking. Lord Black will use your horse."

Merlin rolled his eyes before Lancelot spoke up, "Merlin can ride with me."

Arthur rolled his eyes but didn't say anything else.

In reality, Harry didn't want to ride a horse, he didn't know how to ride a horse. But he was the youngest Seeker in a century without even having ridden a broom before so maybe this should be easy.