Chapter 5

At this point, Harry found no point in hiding about his past. If he did, he would probably be confined to a cell for the rest of his life. But since these were the people he was most likely going to work with from now on, he thought it would just be easier to tell them.

He told them everything. He started by telling them about how he lived with his Aunt, Uncle and cousin. He told them about living under the cupboard and being called a freak.

Then he told them about when he got his first Hogwarts letter. He told them of the Hogwarts Express and meeting Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley for the first time. He told them about the troll, Quirrel, Snape and the Philosophers Stone. He told them what it was like returning to the Dursley's — because it'd never been his home — house.

He told them about the idiotic teacher that was Gilderoy Lockhart. He told them about Ginny Weasley and Lucius Malfoy putting the diary in her cauldron. He talked about his ability to speak Parseltounge and how everyone turned their back on him once they found out. He talked about the Chamber of Secrets, Tom Riddle and saving Ginny.

He told them about meeting the Defense teacher of the year, Remus Lupin (who was also one of his dad's best friends), the Dementor attack on the train and hearing his mothers voice. He talked about Sirius Black and how he supposedly betrayed his family. He talked about Scabbers being Peter Pettigrew, who was alive, meaning that Sirius was innocent. He told them about the Time Turner and saving his godfather.

He told them about the Triwizard Tournament. He talked about the two other schools that were staying at Hogwarts for the Tournament. He told them about the Goblet of Fire and thinking that he was going to have a normal year for once. Then he said that he was mistaken when his name was pulled from the Goblet of Fire. He talked about the Defence teacher of the year, Mad Eye Moody slash Barry Crouch Jr. He talked about the dragons, mermaids, and the maze. He talked about the death of his classmate and his fellow Champion, Cedric Diggory. He also told them that he gave the winning money to Fred and George Weasley for them to start their joke shop.

He told them that the Ministry was watching Hogwarts with Dolores Umbridge, the worst Defense professor and Headmistress (though for a short time) Hogwarts has ever seen. He told them about Dumbledore's Army and the Order of the Phoenix. He also included the Battle of the Department of Mysteries and the death of his godfather.

"Year six. The more Draco oriented year. Basically Draco's father, the Dark Lord's right hand man, forced Draco to join the Death Eaters, which are the bad guys. He was told to kill Albus Dumbledore, our headmaster. Snape was now our Defense teacher and Horace Slughorn was our potions teacher. I found a potions book, the Half-Blood Prince's book. I excelled at potions that year because of the book. Draco kept hexing students discreetly as a part of his plan to get to Dumbledore. Then the end of the year, Dumbledore told me about Horcruxes. That's what was keeping Voldy alive. A Horcrux is a part of our soul that is placed in an object that will grant you immortality until the Horcrux is destroyed. Me and Dumbledore went on a mission to find the third Horcrux. The first was the diary that was controlling Ginny in second year. I destroyed it without knowing what it was. The second was a ring that Dumbledore and Snape destroyed. The one we went to find was a fake placed by Regulus Black, Sirius' younger brother who was once a follower of Voldemort who switched sides and was looking for the Horcuxes. I'm pretty sure he died trying to find them. Dumbledore died at the hand of Snape. Only because Draco couldn't do it and Narcissa, Draco's mother, may she rest in peace, and Snape made an Unbreakable Vow, which is exactly what it sounds like, to protect Draco. Oh! And Snape was the Half-Blood Prince who was also in love with my mother.

"I didn't attend seventh year. But Snape was Headmaster since Dumbledore died. Instead, me, Hermione and Ron went on a search for the rest of the Horcruxes. But the thing is, they can only be destroyed by the Sword of Gryffindor or Fiendfyre, which is really dangerous. It took us all year, but we found them. Most of them. We had found four of the seven. The diary, the ring, the real locket, which is the one me and Dumbledore went after, and the cup. One of them was in Hogwarts, a diadem. I saved Draco from Fiendfyre gone wrong in the room where we found the diadem. Then the Death Eaters broke into Hogwarts. That's when the war started. We found Snape dying in the boathouse, I think, and he told me to take his tears, which could be used to watch his memories. So I watched them. I watched him cradling my mothers dead body when he found out she had died, I found out he had made a Vow to protect me since he couldn't protect my mother and I found out he and my mother were childhood friends but drifted apart when he started earning interest in the Dark Arts. And I found out what the last Horcrux was. But here's the fun twist. I was the last Horcrux. When Voldemort came to kill me when I was a baby, he unknowingly created the Horcrux inside me. So I had to die. But in Dumbledore's Will, he gave me the Snitch I caught in my first Quidditch match. Engraved on it said, I open at the close. So when I went to face Voldemort, the Snitch opened. It was the Resurrection Stone. So Voldemort shot me with the Killing Curse and I died. Technically. I came back, of course. Narcissa was in charge of checking if I was alive or not. She felt me breathing or something and asked me if Draco was alive. I nodded and she lied to Voldemort by saying I was dead to protect her and her son. Hagrid took me back to Hogwarts while being dragged by the Death Eaters. Neville destroyed the snake Nagini, who was another Horcrux using the sword. I jumped down out of Hagrid's arms, Draco tossed me his wand and the battle began. I ended up killing Voldemort. But his people killed so many of ours. Fred Weasley, Ron's older brother died, causing his twin George so much pain. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks died, Teddy's parents. Colin Creevey who was just a boy who wanted to fight for his school and friends died. Lavender Brown, Ron's ex, died. I died. Snape died. So many people died. Teddy was taken in by his grandmother. Hermione and Ron finally admitted that they liked each other. Draco made the right choice in the end, fighting against the Death Eaters. Lucius Malfoy, his father, though, he's in Azkaban, or he was in Azkaban, I think he's dead now.