Chapter 16

First thing Harry saw when he landed was Loki. He did it right! Loki was waiting for him. Or... maybe Loki was just checking the portal to make sure Harry didn't show up and get stuck on an alien planet.

"Loki!"

The god turned around and smiled when he saw him. "Harry. I see you made it back fine."

"Yes. How long was I gone?"

"Only two days."

"Scorpius?"

"With Severus and Pietro."

Harry grabbed onto Loki and they teleported back to Earth.

FRIDAY announced his return to everyone at the Compound. Natasha and Steve were the first to show up, then Thor, then Severus, Pietro and Scorpius.

"Daddy!" Scorpius came running at him so Harry quickly kneeled down to give him a hug.

"Hey, Scorp."

"I thought you said you weren't going to leave."

"And I'm not planning on leaving again for a while." Harry smiled.

"Harry. Would you like to tell us what you found?" Severus asked.

"Yeah, but..." Harry looked down at Scorpius.

"I'll watch him." A female voice said from the doorway.

Everyone collectively looked up and saw Tony standing there with Pepper and a baby girl in her arms.

Harry slowly put Scorpius down, still holding his hand and stood up to greet them.

"Tony, Pepper. Who's this lovely girl?"

"Her name is Morgan. We were going to bring her over to meet everyone earlier, but we didn't." Pepper said.

Harry smiled at the little girl who was staring at him with wide eyes. "Can you watch Scorp while we discuss some things?" He asked Pepper.

"Of course."

Harry kneeled down to talk to Scorpius, telling him that he had to stay with Aunt Pepper for a bit while the grown ups talked.

Tony and Harry watched as Pepper walked off with the two children, going towards Scorpius' room for some play time.

Harry turned to the Avengers and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What'd you discover?"

"Where'd you go?"

"Who'd you meet?"

"Did you get what you were looking for?"

Harry held his arms up in surrender, "One at a time please. I landed in Camelot. I met Merlin, King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. Yes, in a way I got what I needed."

"Camelot?"

"Yes, Camelot. Excalibur, dragons, Morgana, a Round Table, magic, everything."

"Well, what'd you learn, child?" Severus groaned.

"I may not look it, but I am older than you, Severus."

"We get it!" Tony said, exasperated, "You're old! Move on."

"Right, well, I told Merlin everything and he took me to meet the Great Dragon, Kilgharrah, and he gave me another prophecy. He said 'once the sky is colored brightly, a man of grey shall usher forth the return of monsters and a world's doom. Once the balance shifts, a proposition shall cause a rise of a new god and a fall of friends. When the day comes that the sky is thick with water, a broken man shall bring the end of wealth and an era of sorrow. When the moment comes that the true one reveals himself, a suspicious death shall cause an era of harmony. The answer you seek is more obvious than you think. Look for the broken one and join all three to make a whole. Life and death, two sides of the same coin, one cannot survive without the other. The battle will shed blood, all but one will survive, his sacrifice the biggest of all'."