Chapter 10

"Let me get this straight. You survived a snake bite because you had an antidote in your pocket, then went on a run for a week then your magical police found you and threw you into the Veil because of your crimes as a Death Eater?" Steve asked.

"Yes. That's the simple way. Now can someone please explain how my godson married his school rival, how my school rival is still alive, and how my other school rivals son is here?"

"We got married 50 years after the war because we loved each other. Sirius is here because he kinda portal hopped until he got here. Teddy is here because we picked him up on the way to the Veil room." Harry explained.

"Excuse me? What is a Veil?" Wanda asked.

They went on to explain everything. From the Ministry to arriving on the new world to Nick Fury finding him and joining the Avengers.

"So you're actually 100 years old?" Pietro asked, specifically aimed at Teddy.

"Yeah. They're 118. Sirius is 39. And I don't know how old Professor Snape is..." Teddy said.

Snape scowled before Sirius perked up. "He's 38! We were in the same year at Hogwarts."

"Good job, you mutt. You can do simple math. Would you like a gold star?" Snape mumbled.

"Boys, boys. Calm down." Natasha said, standing up and walking over to them. "Now, why don't you explain for the rest of us why you don't like each other?"

"Him and his friends, two of them who happen to be their fathers," Snape started, jerking his head at Teddy and Harry, "Bullied me in school."

"Don't you realize how idiot that sounded coming from a 38 year old? Do us all a favor and get over yourselves. If not for you, then for your godsons who love each other very much and probably don't want to see part of their only family left get destroyed over petty school fights." She smiled innocently.

"And who are you?"

"Natasha Romanoff. The Black Widow. Why don't you introduce yourself to the rest of the group?"

"Severus Snape-Prince. Former Head of Slytherin House. Former Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor and Headmaster. Sadly, also the godfather of Draco."

"Oh, shut up. You know you love me, Sev." Draco snorted.

"Prince... Right! The Half-Blood Prince!" Harry exclaimed. He pulled a mini trunk off a chain and set it on the ground before unshrinking it and stepping in.

"Is he...?" Wanda started but had no clue how to ask what she wanted, so she just drifted off.

"Give it a second. They always come back." Steve reassured.

Harry popped back up with a dirty old copy of "Advanced Potion Making", the ones they use (or at least used to use) at Hogwarts. "This is yours." He said holding out to Snape after reshrinking his trunk and placing it back on the chain.

Snape looked at the book in question before grabbing it and opening it, seeing his writing. "How did you find it?"

"Well, once we started our run, we went back to grab some stuff and I came across this book and decided to grab it. I hope you don't mind, we've been writing in some alternatives since magical items are really hard to come by here."

Snape looked at Harry with confusion written all over his face, something that was a rarity to see. He flipped through the pages and saw Harry's (slightly better now) chicken scratch in margins. There were arrows and small diagrams drawn. On the page with the Sectumsempra curse, the "For enemies" had a note next to it, "not for petty school bathroom fights". He chuckled slightly at that.