Chapter 14

Time after the Snap passed quickly. Scorpius grew up quickly. When he started showing his accidental magic, Harry had been so happy for the first time in forever. He went to call Draco but then realized that he wasn't there. The remaining Potters didn't stay at the compound for much time. After the Snap, they went back to their house to try to stay away from all that.

There had been no news from Clint other than he was going on a murder spree. Thor, Loki and the Asgardians who had survived created a New Asgard on Earth. 

Pietro basically locked himself in his room at the compound, only going out for food every once in a while but no one ever saw him considering he ran in and out in a matter of seconds. It was hard on everyone.

Tony and Pepper moved into their own little home with their daughter Morgan Stark. Rhodey, Steve and Natasha still lived in the Compound. Natasha was basically running the Avengers now since no one else wanted to. She was doing an excellent job at it too.

One day, Natasha had called Harry to the compound.

When Harry arrived, Natasha noticed how different he looked.

He was paler than usual, making the scar on his forehead more prominent. The shirt that he wore (which Natasha saw him wear multiply times) that normally form fitting for him looked like it was two sized two big for him. It also didn't help when his hair had started to grow out and Natasha knew that if he could grow a beard, he would have stubble at this point.

"You called Nat?"

Natasha snapped out of her analysis of her friend and spoke, "Yes, um, Loki showed up and said he wanted to talk to you and Severus."

"Why didn't he just come to our house?" Harry questioned. 

"He said your wards wouldn't let him in."

"Okay. I'll send a Patronus to get Severus over here."

"Harry... what does Scorpius think of your recent... attitude?"

"You mean if he's noticed if his dad is gone? Yes, he has. He's very smart for a little two year old. He keeps asking when his Papa is gonna come home. What am I supposed to say? 'No, Scorp, he isn't coming home because some big grape man snapped him, Teddy and Sirius away.'? Severus is doing a better job at raising him than I am."

Natasha sighed, "Harry. I know you miss him. I know you miss all three of them, believe me, I do too. But he's your son. What's Draco gonna say when he comes back and finds out his son barely knows his dad?"

"Don't do that... Don't give me hope."

"You know we're doing everything we can to bring him back."

Harry just nodded and grabbed his wand to cast the Patronus. 

"Expecto Patronus." He expected to see the dragon come out of his wand, but instead nothing did. Harry's face of shock explained everything Natasha needed to know.

He thought he wouldn't be happy anymore without his family.

-

a year after the Snap

Harry spent his time in the library of all the magical books they owned trying to find an answer to the cracked bracelet. So far he found out that a broken bracelet in dreams were a symbol that your enemy is plotting against you. At the moment, Harry's only enemies were Thanos and himself.

"Harry." Severus said from the doorway. "Why are you spending more time in the library than with your son?"

"I need answers." He responded, basically throwing a book aside and moving onto the next one.