Chapter 9

Over the next months, the Potters, Sirius and the Avengers got to know each other better. Harry found out that he had a natural liking for Steve Rogers, Draco a liking for Bruce Banner, Teddy for Clint Barton and Sirius for Natasha Romanoff. But obviously, Thor and Tony Stark were also amazing.

Weirdly enough, they all became a family. The Avengers still didn't know the full extent of the Potters and Sirius' past, but they knew it was shitty.

There had been no new advances with the Death Eater case which made Draco on edge. Harry, Teddy and Sirius were calmer about it but Draco was a different story. He believed that every time he walked into their house (no matter how many wards were in place) there would be one of those Death Eaters there waiting for him.

The most recent energy burst like the one that brought Harry, Draco and Teddy to this world was ten years ago. There were a total of seventeen of those energy bursts. Some were the same level as the Potters', but that didn't explain anything except that there were three people with them.

Life with the Avengers was different than what Harry was used to. He was used to having to do everything himself. As a child, he did all the chores, all the cooking, everything by himself. Then as a teenager, the responsibilities to do things himself were smaller except the giant responsibility of killing Voldemort that was over his head everyday. Then when on the run, he only had to make sure they didn't get caught. And now, they didn't have to worry about that.

The Avengers and the Potters were becoming a weird disfuncional family.

In 2013, Thor has an issue with his girlfriend Jane, about her having a soul in her? Harry didn't understand it very well, even if he had another soul in him for the first seventeen years of his life. When Thor came back to Earth after that, he announced that his brother Loki was dead. There was a huge argument about that. Tony and Sirius were pissed since now they couldn't find out anything about the 'Mad Titan' that Sirius mentioned when they first found him. They had never found anymore information about the Titan. Loki had gone missing after the invasion on Earth. He was in Asgard's prison for a while before disappearing. Clint believed that he was back with the Titan (he had a vendetta against Loki after the whole mind control thing). Sirius just wanted to know more about the man who saved him while Tony wanted to know more about the Titan to prepare the world for him.

During 2013, at one point Harry asked Tony to search them up and see what them in this world were up to. Earth-616's Harry Potter died on May 2, 1998 due to a fire. This Draco Malfoy was in jail and has been in jail since 1998, when he was 18 years old because he had illegal drugs. Edward Lupin died a couple days after he was born. Sirius Black committed suicide in a mental institute that he was in because his family abused him so much that he went crazy.

In 2014, many things happened. Steve found out that his best friend (and crush, not that he'd admit it), Bucky Barnes, was alive and working for HYDRA, a secret Russian organization whose one of many goals is to to destroy SHIELD. Which they partially succeeded in. Barnes now had a metal arm and had no clue who Steve was. It was sad for Steve. Harry tried to help him through it, but he couldn't truly understand since he'd never been through it himself. All the SHIELD files were leaked into the public. Harry was out of a job until he finally accepted Nick Fury's offer for joining the Avengers.

Along with him, there were two other recruits. Sam Wilson, aka Falcon, who Steve and Natasha met on their run from Barnes and HYDRA. And James Rhodes, or Rhodey. He was War Machine and Tony's best friend. He was a superhero before he joined the Avengers, so joining was just an extra thing.

Draco finally finished setting up everything for his hospital. The hospital was the 'go to hospital' in New York, which says a lot. Now, he didn't have to go into work everyday, only for meetings and surgeries every once in a while. He'd been working a lot with Bruce which made him less crazy about operating 24/7.