Chapter 17

Draco, unlike Harry, was spending most of his time with Scorpius. He was teaching him small bouts of magic to play around with just for fun. He taught him spells like Lumos and Wingardium Leviosa. Scorpius kept asking when his dad was gonna wake up, Draco would always respond with, "Soon."

At points when it got really hard to be without Harry, he would pull up footage from FRIDAY of Harry with Scorpius from when he was gone.

When Tony called for an Avengers meeting with everyone, Draco didn't know what to expect. They were meeting in the Compound, of course. It was a giant meeting room, which was what they expected. There were 35 chairs at the table. Everyone who was dusted and those who survived were there. Nick Fury and Maria Hill were the other two people there. There was only one empty chair, which is where Harry would've sat if he wasn't in a coma.

Tony stood at the front with Steve and Natasha.

"Great! We need to catch you guys up on what happened while you were who knows where." Tony started. "Well, I'm assuming we all remember the fight against Thanos, so Steve you start since I got everyone here."

Steve rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless, "So, Thanos snapped. People got dusted. Harry Potter, who if you don't know him, he was the one who destroyed Thanos' army, the one with the raven hair, green eyes that turned gold and the circlet. He, was the one who figured out how to bring everyone back. He went back to the Wizarding World."

At that, Draco, Teddy and Sirius' eyes widened.

"He landed in Camelot, which we all know from the legendary myths of King Arthur and the Knights of Round Table. Well, Harry, he met them. He met the King, Knights and Merlin. Merlin is the one who took him to see a dragon who gave him a prophecy." Natasha continued. She pulled up the prophecy and the notes they had made to figure out what it meant. "This is the prophecy he was given. We made notes to figure out what the hell it was saying, but in the end it was Harry who figured it out. Then the battle happened. Harry made the circlet by combining the three Deathly Hallows. Apparently, the power or magic, or something was too much because he fell to his knees due to him feeling overwhelmed. What he didn't know was that that was what brought all of you back."

"And that's when all of you walked in." Tony finished.

"What happened to the Harry boy?" Drax asked.

"He is in the medical wing. He's asleep, in a coma." Draco whispered.

The rock man (was he made of rock? Draco didn't know) went quiet after that.

"We don't know how to wake Harry up. We've tried our medical supplies and spells provided by Draco and Severus." Natasha said.

"If you have any clue or any ideas on how to wake him, let us know. We don't want to lose Harry. He's family." Tony finished.

The Avengers slowly trickled out of the room, going to the main lobby of the Compound. Draco found Pepper there with Morgan and Scorpius.

"Hey, Scorp." Draco called, catching the boys attention, "Do you wanna go see Daddy?"

Scorpius nodded vehemently. Draco chuckled a bit and picked him up.

They walked towards Harry's room in the medical wing, seeing Sirius sitting there with Severus next to him.

Draco cast a wordless spell to see what they were talking about to not interrupt them.

"I can't, Sev. All I think about when I see him laying here is seeing James' dead body at Godric's Hollow and how I chose revenge over staying with Harry. He was a baby and I left him."