Epilogue

Harry getting back on his feet was a lot easier than he expected. He had the support of his family, of course, which made everything so much bearable.

First thing he did when he could finally do things on his own was take a shower. When he got out of the shower, he looked at his left arm in the mirror. Draco had told him it was scarred, but he didn't realize how bad it was. He looked like he got his arm slashed open in twenty different places, but a tiny bit better. It didn't hurt, meaning it was likely healed with magic. The more he looked at it, the more he realized it looked like Sectumsempra. He quickly put his shirt on after that.

Teddy came up to him one day and blurted out, "I'm engaged!"

That was a very interesting conversation.

When he found Sirius and Severus in the same room, they were ignoring each other. It was apparently a habit now? Everyone else was used to it, they just weren't along with their day.

It felt weird. After being in a coma for a while, you wake up and suddenly realize everything changed, but at the same time, nothing changed.

Harry spent whatever time he could with Merlin. Merlin had noticed his new sensory overload and offered to help him with it. Peter also wanted to help, seeing as he went through the same thing years before.

Harry found he rather liked the Arthurians. He was especially fond of Percival. He didn't know why, he just reminded him of Cedric. They all reminded him of someone from his past. Guinevere reminded him of Ginny, Elyan of Ron, Lancelot of Neville, Leon of Remus, Gwaine of Fred and George, Arthur of Draco and Merlin of... himself. But when Merlin spoke of Morgana and Mordred, Mordred also reminded him of Draco and Morgana of Tom Riddle. It was something Harry didn't want to think of.

He could do things on his own, but that didn't stop Draco from treating him like glass. One day he just snapped and yelled that he was fine when everyone kept looking back at him. It stopped after that day.

The only one who was treating him the same was Scorpius and he was a child.

Harry wanted to get back to training but everyone advised against it. That, of course, didn't stop him.

He snuck into the training room when he thought no one was paying attention. He changed into some sweats and a t-shirt. He didn't want to go all out and put on his armor, so sweats it was.

He started out small, testing his limits. He started with a simple Stupefy. When he didn't seem worn out, he moved on to harder spells. Then he just let all his anger out on the poor wall. There were curses, hexes, jinxes, spells and charms going around the room and no one to stop him.

Before he realized it, he had tired himself out and stopped. He breathed heavily looking at the mess of a wall that was left.

"Wow." Someone said, making Harry whip around and relax only when he saw Merlin. "I've never seen someone destroy a wall like that."

Harry laughed, grabbing some water. "Yeah. That's what a coma does to you it seems."

Merlin hummed, walking closer to Harry. "I don't think you noticed. Your eyes went a bit gold the last couple minutes there."

Harry looked at Merlin in surprise. "They did? I didn't even realize. I thought I was just using simple spells."

"Well, maybe it was a bit more than that." Merlin said, "Can I test something?"

"Sure."

"Block the spell I'm gonna throw at you, okay?"

"Alright." Harry nodded, putting his water down and walking back out to the mats.