WHY?

YOUR POV

every since you and colby have been married he's been acting very different. he barely hangs out with you anymore, even when he has a whole day free of working/errands, and he's always coming home late which turns into a fight every time. the only question you have is, why?

"y/n, can't you understand that i have friends?" colby asked you, and you had tears down your face. you just shook your head as the fight continued.

"yes colby, i have friends too. but i don't hang out with them every time i'm free. i would like to hang out with you as well." you said, calmly trying not to aggravate him even more.

he just rubbed his face with his hands in exasperation. "maybe my friends want to hang out as much as possible! i have friends that you haven't met." you just sighed sadly, thinking that he's lying.

"just tell me if you're cheating colby." you said, straight faced and tears staining your cheeks. colby looked appalled by your sudden statement.

"okay y/n. you think i'm so low that i would cheat on you? let alone anybody. why type of wife are you if you can't trust me?" colby seemed to be annoyed.

"you've given me reasons to! colby i just want to hang out with you." you said frustratedly. colby just laughed in annoyance.

"maybe i don't want to hang out with you! i just want you gone. god, you're such a time consumer. all you want to do is cuddle all day when i want to go out with my boys! just get out of my life!" your lip quivered as you got up and rushed into the bedroom you once shared.

you've been married to colby for six months, and pregnant for about three weeks. you took a test the other day and hid it so he wouldn't find it and be more upset. your tears kept falling faster as you looked at it, then held your stomach.

you packed everything, and figured that it was too late so you just decided to leave first thing in the morning. you laid down on the bed and stared at the wall, with tears falling down your cheeks faster and faster every second.

COLBY POV

i ran my hands through my hair. i never want to fight with her like this, as it isn't what i saw in our future together. tears streamed down my cheeks for the first time tonight.

i sighed and looked at the door to our bedroom, and slowly walked towards it. the guilt kept rising in my stomach the closer i got to it. i turned the knob, and entered the room only to see her laying on the bed with her back towards me.

YOUR POV

you felt strong arms wrap gently around your waist. you sniffled and shuddered from crying so hard. colby pressed his lips to your temple as he pulled you closer to him.

your back was against his broad chest. "i'm sorry baby. it's us, against everything, and it'll always be us. i love you, and lately i'm just stressed from keeping my channel and the duo channel going with good content." you wiped your eyes and you sighed.

"you're my everything, and i never want to lose you. i'm so very sorry that i keep taking my stress out on you. you're the only one i want in my life. and i never meant any of the things i've said to you, especially the ones i've said tonight." colby's tears wet your neck as you just closed your eyes and listened.

"i'm pregnant, colby.." you trailed off. colby looked at you and you saw his eyes light up and sparkle. "y-you are?" he asked as tears fell down his cheeks once again.

you nodded and smiled a little. "yes, the test is in the bathroom." colby's smile was the brightest it had been in the last six months. you smiled at his little giggle from happiness.

"oh my god, baby! we're gonna be parents." colby said and he hugged you close, making you be able to smell his cologne on him. "we are, and we're going to be great ones." you smiled at him.

he nodded and kissed you, you kissing back as you felt the passion colby had for you the night of the wedding. you had the colby you fell in love with back, and that's all that mattered to you.

you and colby have been thriving since that night, and had a beautiful baby girl name signa. she has colby's eyes and hair, but has your smile and clear skin. you were the happiest little family, and you always will be from now, and until the end.