HONESTY

YOUR POV

"i'm scared for this video." you said as you turned on the camera and gave sam the thumbs up. they all said hi as sam let them know how the game is going to work. you were glancing at colby, and one time he caught you. he subtly winked and you blushed, looking down.

they started with jake, and asked him what was on his phone. "skip." he laughed and you shook your head behind the camera, knowing damn well he lied. they read the tweet aloud, causing you to cringe deeply and cover your face with your hands. "oh my god jake what the hell." you commented and all the guys chuckled.

after brennen and sam, it was colby's turn. if you're being honest, you weren't thrilled to know the answers colby was going to give to whatever questions these boys asked. you trembled slightly as jake asked the first question. "colby denise brock. how many women have you slept with, in your bed?"

you squeezed your eyes shut, feeling that pit in your stomach of fear. you almost blocked everything out, but his answer was the one thing that made it all better. "one. and it was my baby." you opened your eyes and let out a breath of relief. you looked up and wiped the little tears that lingered in your eyes. colby pouted and patted his lap while he opened his arms.

"baby why are you crying?" he asked with a pouty face as you slowly walked over to him. "because i was scared of the answer." you sniffled and sat down on his lap as he kissed your temple over and over again. "sweetheart i would never betray you like that." you nodded and relaxed into his chest before getting up
and resuming your job as the film person.

brennen asked the next question, and again you felt that pit in your stomach. "you posted this shoe on your instagram story. whose shoe was it?" colby covered his face up, and then proceeded to exclaim 'i'll say it!' "it's a girl name riley." he said. you tensed, and brennen fueled the fire by asking, "was that the girl that you hung out with the night before too?" "yeah." colby responded with a smirk on his face.

"you hung out with her?!" you exploded finally, and colby's eyes widened. "yes but we didn't do anything." he said, but you only scoffed. "unbelievable." you threw your hands in the air as you stormed upstairs with tears down your face. you slammed the door to colby's bedroom, hearing loud footsteps getting closer to the room.

you threw things across the room in frustration, and you rested your forehead in your hand as you cried harder. you felt hands snake around your waist, "no! get off me!" you said and tried to get him to let go, but colby kept a firm grip and turned you around. "y/n what is so wrong with me hanging out with riley?" he asked, and you just scoffed again. "she's trying to get you away from me so she can have you all to herself! i've voiced this to you before, colby!"

your yell caused him go over and lock the door before rushing back over and grabbing the back of your upper arms. "baby, ry's just a friend." your eyes widened. "oh so it's ry now?!" colby just shook his head, "no it's not it just slipped out." your tears flew out of your eyes faster and a bigger amount came out than before. "colby i don't mind if you have girl friends, but i know when someone's being shady with you!" you exclaimed, and he once again shook his head.

"babe she's not taking me from you! she never could! look at you compared to her! she's nothing in my eyes, you're the girl i want. god if a hundred super models walked through the door right now i wouldn't care at all! you're the light in my life and i need you to understand that. nobody could take me away from you because nobody is better than you! don't worry, if you want me to stop hanging out with riley i will, because i love you and care that you're not stressing or upset about things. i want you happy, alright? do you trust me?" you pursed your lips and more tears fell as you stared into his blue orbs.

you let out a sigh and nodded your head, looking down. he grabbed your waist and brought you into his embrace. you hugged him tight, afraid to let go as you feared of losing him to another girl. his hands drew circles on your back, and you relaxed immediately as you listened to his heartbeat's steady pace.

"i'm sorry, i just feel like you're too good for me." you whispered, and colby lifted your chin up with his thumb and pointer finger. "bubbas, nobody is better than you in my eyes. and trust me, you're way too good for me." you smiled and he kissed you softly, yet passionately.

"get into some comfy clothes and lay down, i'll be back." you followed his orders and changed into some cotton short shorts and one of his shirts, before snuggling into the comfort of his memory-foam mattress, soft pillows and sheets. you heard the door open not to long after you got settled, and in walked colby again.

he showed you the buttery popcorn he had made and placed into a large bowl, and all three movies of the How To Train Your Dragon trilogy. you squealed, as it was your favorite movie and he chuckled, placing it in the blue-ray disc holder and letting it load before changing into some pajamas himself. as soon as he got into the bed, you clung to him and he held you close.

you watched one and a half movies, before falling asleep on colby's chest. he smiled and paused the movie where it was and shut off his tv provider. he placed the empty bowl on his night stand before getting situated gently, trying his hardest not to wake you, and then dozing off himself with you wrapped in his strong arms.