ARRANGED MARRIAGE (p.2)

~time skip~

YOUR POV

it's been six days with colby, and you couldn't be happier. he was the sweetest, and he treats you like you're his world. colby was suspicious of you at first, but then again, it was vise versa.

tomorrow was the wedding, and you had major anxiety about it. you were nervous, and didn't know what to think. you were only 17 years old, and you are about to give up your life for one person.

it's crazy to think back on how you loved a previous boy only a few months prior, but unfortunately things went downhill. you and him got into a major fight, and it resulted in you getting over him quickly, and him not knowing what the hell he did wrong.

warm hands gripped your waist from behind, snapping you out of your trance. "what's up y/n, you seem on edge." he asked you, his voice soft as ever. "i'm just... i don't know, thinking about giving your life away to one person freaks me out. like what happens if we don't work, and we've just wasted our time." you sighed and his hands gave your hips a gentle squeeze.

"don't worry precious," he whispered as his head dove into your neck, "it won't be a waste of time. these six days have been amazing with you, and if it hasn't to you, i'll make it up to you." you smiled at his sweetness. "you're too perfect colby, i don't deserve you."

"oh trust me baby, you deserve all of me." his voice was husky, and right by your ear. he gently nibbled your earlobe, and you got goosebumps. he pushed your hair to the side as he trailed wet kisses to your neck. you smirked, but realized that you didn't know if you were ready to lose this to someone yet, or if he was the right person to lose it to.

"alright mr. flirt, let's back off a little." you lightly shoved him away, causing him to pout. you giggled as you got a call from your best friend tara. you answered as you gave colby the 'shush' gesture with your finger to your mouth. he smirked a little and looked through your closet.

"hey y/n! ready for dress shopping tonight?" she asked excitedly, and you squealed a lot. "yes!! i couldn't be more hyped! what time are you picking me and colby up?" you asked with that eagerness in your voice.

"at three!! we have a few stores in mind if you can't find the perfect dress in the first one we go to." she added, and you agreed saying your farewell to her and then hung up the phone. colby was still looking through your wardrobe, and when you turned around you saw him searching through your panties.

"ah ah ah! colby why are you looking through there?" you rushed over, taking your lacy undies out of his hands and putting them back into the drawer,  shutting it abruptly. your face flushed after you got the drawer shut, and you were so embarrassed he found them.

"awww y/n what's wrong? is someone embarrassed that i found her lingerie?" he asked you, and gently rubbed the back of his pointer finger onto your blushing left cheek. your cheeks turned redder as he emphasized the 'complicated' word for underwear in his sentence.

"why were you looking through them?" you slightly looked up, and he smirked while grabbing your sides with his larger hands. "seeing what options you had for that, special night." colby mentioned, which made your smile falter a little and he noticed immediately.

he furrowed his brows and his face turned to slight worry, "babe what's the matter?" you shook your head, not wanting to answer, and walked off to get in the shower. you were picking out some running shorts and a motley crue crop top.

he subtly followed you, and as you closed the door he stood there. he sighed, trying to figure out what he did wrong or what he said. he waited and soon you came out of the shower, with ten minutes to spare.

you were dressed and drying your hair, and as soon as you came out of the bathroom colby went to speak. before he could get a syllable out, the door bell rang, and it caused you to rush over to it. "hey tara!"

"hey babydoll! your tan looks amazing!" she complimented, and you thanked her with a huge hug. colby watched you both and smiled in awe at the sight of you so happy. tara noticed colby, and looked at you.

"ooouuu me likey." she said, causing you to giggle. "tara, this is colby." she held out her hand and they shook each other's. "you guys ready to go?" tara asked, and you both agreed pretty fast. you walked out, and got into her car.

she drove you around, and finally arrived at the shop. you three all got out and went inside, telling the assistant about what style you prefer. he awed and showed you the perfect section. you picked out a few and went to the dressing room.

you walked out, and tara's eyes lit up. "colby, get over here. she looks perfect!" she called, and soon enough colby came over. he had a small strut, and his hands were in his pockets. he slowly looked up, and his mouth opened slightly, and his face said it all.

"holy shit.." colby said in disbelief. you blushed and spun around. "i think this is the one guys." you said, and they both nodded in sync. you chuckled and quickly walked back, changing back into your regular clothes.

you paid for the dress, and tara dropped colby off at his parent's house. "i'll see you tomorrow, beautiful. it's the big day." he said as he captured your lips in a kiss. you kiss him back, but when he pulls away you latch on to him.

"colby i'm afraid." you confessed into his chest as his arms wrap around you. "afraid of what baby?" he asked you, and you just sighed. "i'm only 17, i don't know if i'm ready for this yet." you said, and he rubbed your back.

"don't worry y/n/n, i'm right here through it all." he pulled back and looked into your eyes, "i'm here to catch you when you fall. i promise." you nodded as his soft lips hit your forehead in a loving way, before he disappeared from your arms and into his parent's house.

tara drove you back to the rental home, and decided to stay with you for the night. you couldn't sleep, as you were nervous, but nonetheless forced your body to relax and finally let the sleep take over.