A/N

i sincerely apologize about the lack of updates. i've been into editing more than writing lately and haven't had much motivation for this. i don't really know how to feel about my imagines anymore or know where to take them.

i do in fact have a new book idea, but i'm struggling to start it because i fear that i'll give up on it like i've done to other books in the past. yes, i'm still staying on wattpad and don't plan on leaving anytime soon! so don't be worried about that.

alas, i will keep trying to update you guys as often as possible. but right now i don't really have motivation for any type of writing and strictly just for editing. if you would like to keep in touch with me and see my edits, here are the instagram accounts.

-brocksgrunge
-tarasgummyy

other than that i will keep you guys updated on my motivation and how i've been doing with my writers block. i'm trying to get an imagine going but right now it's been hard. i hope you all understand my point of view.

i hope all of you are staying safe during this time of life, and that you all are practicing your social distancing and staying positive about life. i know times are extremely hard for a lot of people right now and i wish all of you well. i will see you soon.

paytyn, 🤍