Chapter Eleven

"Little Ellie has got some pull afterall."

Someone was knocking.

No, correction- Someone was pounding on my front door.

I stretched my body grumbling to myself in irritation. I hated being pulled from my sleep.

I snatched my arm back when it came into contact with warm skin. And then the events from last night flooded into my brain.

I hopped up from my couch scanning my eyes across my living room. The Parker Boys were everywhere. I tiptoed around Rue who was slumped over the couch, his bottom half resting on the floor.

And then I remembered the door.

Who was there?

What time was it?

Why was I such an idiot?

"Guys!" I hissed waving my hands around. "Guys, get the hell up."

To my surprise, they shot up quickly, every single one of them. They quickly scanned the room their guards up as if they were looking for some type of danger or threat. When they didn't see anything out of the ordinary they narrowed their eyes at me.

Oh Jesus.

It was a sin how good they all looked in the morning. First of all they were all shirtless. I didn't know how that happened because when I fell asleep they were all fully clothed.

They were all messy hair and pink lips and abs and it was... annoying.

"There is someone at the door."I explained slowly, stressing each word. "I need you guys to hide"

Mal frowned. "Were you expecting company? What time is it?"

I narrowed my eyes at the time flashing on our cable box. "Eleven. Crap!"

I knew who was at my door and it would be almost impossible to keep her from finding them in my house. So instead I went with a different plan.

"Just play along, okay?" I said running my fingers through my hair. I didn't want to look like I had just woke up.

The boys nodded, scurrying around the room and pulling their shoes and shirts back on.

I took a deep breath before pulling the door open.

"Took you long enough." Skylar said walking into my house without waiting for an invitation.

Preparing to lie my ass off I rolled my eyes. "I thought one of the guys would get it. I've been doing homework."

Skylar raised a brow as soon as I mentioned 'guys'. It was no secret that I didn't date and Skylar couldn't understand why I didn't. She acted as if it personally offended her.

"What guys ? That would explain the ugly jeep parked in your drive. What guys?" She repeated scanning my living room.

I let out a breath of relief when I realized the guys were not in there.

"They're friends of Roy's. I guess he was supposed to hang out with them but he's a no show. I told them they could hang if they kept it quiet." I lied smoothly. "Guys!" I shouted giving the signal for them to exit wherever they were hiding.

Kai entered the room first, looking unamused. "What do you want, princess?" He asked playing off an annoyed friend of Roy's a little too well.

I feigned an annoyed look. "Meet Skylar. Can you guys keep it down while we talk?"

I think that really annoyed Kai because he glared at me. "Sure, princess. We'll do our best."

I nodded, grabbing Sky by the wrist and leading her to my room. "Okay, we'll be in my room. You guys can let yourself out."