It's Fine to Make Love With the Man You Love

Chapter 8

MARRON

Nakikipagtawanan ako kay Cloud habang kumakain kami dito sa VIP room ng TH&M nang maagaw ni Shane ang atensyon ng lahat. Malaks na suminghap kasi s'ya at parang nakakita ng taong may pitong ulo. 

"Oh my God." She dramatically uttered while checking her phone. 

"What?" Curious na tanong ni Snow at hinablot ang cellphone ni Shane. "Oh gosh!" 

Lahat kami ay na-curious na sa kung ano ba ang nakita nila. 

"Ano 'yan?" Excited na tanong ni Cloud at tumayo na para makiusyoso din. Si Cloud pa ba ang magpapahuli sa chismis? Pero mas mabilis si Carrack sa kanya dahil nahablot na agad nito ang cellphone. 

Sa totoo lang, mas chismoso ang mga lalaki. 

"Tsk. Ayan lang pala." Dismissive na sabi ni Carrack at ipinasa na kay Cloud ang pink na cellphone ni Shane. 

"Is it true? Sila talaga?" Interesadong-interesado na tanong ni Snow. 

Carrack shrugged. "Kuya Trey brought her to our dinner last week. Said they're exclusively dating." 

Natigilan ako sa narinig. Ano ba ang pinag-uusapan nila?

"Sino? Bago ni Trey?" Red smirked. Binalingan pa ako ng gago. "No offense, Nueve."

"Bakit naman s'ya ma-o-offend, e may Dr. Frigate na s'ya?" Nakairap na sabi ni Magenta. 

Nakakalokong tumawa si Red. "Oo nga naman." Makahulugang sabi n'ya at mas ngumisi sa akin. Inirapan ko na lang.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Drizzle asked. 

"Lisanna Arceo." Snow answered. 

"Who's that?" Driz asked the same question in my mind. 

"Duh!" Mag rolled her eyes. "Lisanna Arceo, daughter of one of the richest lawyers in the country. She's a philanthropist, an advocate leader, a fashion icon, and a trend-setter. She's the modern it girl with the brains." 

"I followed her in IG and Twitter. She got a nice taste in fashion. And her posts and campaigns were so eloquent." Selene commented. "And it was a pleasure to meet her in person. She's a charmer." 

"A true beauty with a heart." Mag dramatically added. 

Drizzle pouted. "Are you guys that interested in Trey's love life that you did your research on the girl he's dating?"

"Duh!" Selene waved her hand. "Even before Kuya dated her, I knew her na. She's the miss universe kaya."

Pinigilan ko ang masamid. 

"Well, she only got the second place but it was clear as the sun that she deserves the crown." Mag added. 

"She said it's fine with her. She's not really interested to win the prestigious competition. She only wants to make her voice heard. She wanted to promote her advocacy, and she used the contest as a platform. In a way she won because she achieved her objective." Snow smiled. 

"Nakadali si Trey a." Cloud laughed. 

"Why the hell not?" Red exclaimed. "He's the damn youngest billionaire of the country."

"Oh, yeah. What I mean is, he's always busy. Good thing that he found time for dating again." Cloud shrugged. 

"Tito Tee's staying here. He's not that needed in AGC na. And Tyler's also helping. So as Carrack kahit pa 'di ko alam kung may naitutulong nga ba." Selene giggled.