|FIVE|

Anika reached the hospital and was going to Sahil's ward when she saw some nurses running in and out of his ward. She got worried and immediately ran inside the room.

As soon as she entered the ward, she saw Sahil breathing heavily and some doctors were treating him.

A- Doc.... Doctor, wh..... What.... Happ.... Happened?

Anika choked on her tears. Doctor immediately injected some medicine in his veins and Sahil relaxed and went unconscious.

Doctor looked at Anika who was continuously looking at Sahil with teary eyes.

D- Anika, please come to my cabin. I need to talk to you.

Anika looked at doctor and slowly nodded her head.

She went towards Sahil's bed and caressed his hair.

After sometime, she went to Doctor's cabin.

D- Have a seat, Anika.

Anika sat down on the chair opposite to doctor's.

D- Anika, I know this is difficult for you but Sahil's condition is getting worst day by day. Now we have to do something as soon as possible.

A- Doctor, please start his treatment. I'll arrange the money by today itself.

D- Ok. We'll start the treatment.

Anika nodded her head and left the cabin. She rushed to Sahil's room as tears were continuously making their way through her eyes.

She sat beside him and held his hand.

A- Sahil, wake up baccha. I won't let anything happen to you. You are my only family and I won't lose you. I will do anything, I will cross every limit to save you. Nothing is more important to me more than your life. If I will have to sacrifice my life to save yours then I will do that also. Don't worry baby, Your Anika didi will do anything to save you. Just don't lose your faith.

Anika stood up with determination and wiped her tears.

She took out her phone from her bag and dialled a number.

A- Hello Mr. Oberoi.

S- Yes.

A- I'm Anika. Can we meet somewhere?

S- Ok. But I've a meeting in half an hour so I think we can meet in the evening or tomorrow.

A- No.. I mean it's urgent so can I come to your office? If you don't have any issues.

S- Yeah sure.

A- Ok.

Anika hired an auto rickshaw and went to Oberoi Industries.

As soon as she entered the office, she was stunned by the lavishness.

She went towards Reception.

A- Hello. Can you tell me where is Shivaay Singh Oberoi's cabin? I have to meet him.

The receptionist looked at Anika from head to toe.

R- Do you have any appointment?

A- No.. But Mr. Oberoi told me to meet him in his office.

The receptionist chuckled.

R- You mean Shivaay sir called a low standard girl like you. He never even looks at people like you and you are telling me he called you. Look at you, just a dirty lower standard girl. I cant let you meet him. Get out of the office or should I call the guards to throw you out.