|THIRTY NINE|

⚠️⚠️⚠️ THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS YOU'RE GOING TO READ AHEAD ARE FULL OF SURPRISES AND TWISTS.⚠️⚠️⚠️

P.S. Shivaay had only one ex-girlfriend who is Tanya. (I changed the ex's name from Sheena to Tanya.)

Enjoy reading.

6 MONTHS LATER

6 MONTHS LATER

Its been 6 months since Anika discharged from the hospital. Her injuries healed very soon and Sahil left for School hostel as he wanted to study about astronomy and Shivaay was happy to send him for a special training at NASA. Shivika were experiencing the golden period of their relationship. Shivaay nullified the contract and made their marriage permanent. They were madly in love with each other. The workaholic Singh Oberoi became Romantic Singh Oberoi. The most happiest person was Dadi, she was loving this Ishqbaaz side of her Grandson.

It was early morning. Shivaay and Anika were snuggling in each other's arms. Shivaay opened his eyes and admired Anika's sleepy figure. He caressed her face and Anika smiled. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Shivaay with a wide smile.

A- Good morning, hubby.

Shivaay pecked her lips and smiled.

S- Good morning, wifey.

A- What time is it?

Shivaay looked at the bedside clock and said-

S- It's 7:45.

Anika's eyes widened.

A- Oh My God! It's so late. Let me get up, it's dadi's breakfast time.

S- Baby, why do you take so much stress? They're maids and cooks in the house, still you want to do all the work in the house.

Shivaay said with a cute pout and Anika smiled and pecked his pout.

A- That's because I love to do something for my family.

Shivaay smiled and nodded his head.

Anika stood up from the bed and she started feeling dizzy and sat on the bed while clutching her head.

Shivaay rushed towards her worriedly.

S- What happened, Jaan?

A- I don't know. I'm not feeling well lately. I keep on feeling dizzy and nauseous.

S- Baby, you should've told me this earlier. Why are you so careless?

Shivaay asked her worriedly and made her lie down on the bed.