|THIRTY FOUR|

RECEPTION DAY-

It was the day of Shivaay and Anika's wedding reception.

Anika was so happy and excited for their reception party and Shivaay feeling happy after seeing her so excited.

She dressed up in her black and golden silk lehenga. Everyone was confused that how can black be the dress code for a reception party but after all it was oberoi family.

Anika was wearing her earrings in front of the mirror when Shivaay back hugged her.

Anika was shocked would be understatement

A- Shivaay.

S- Hmm.

He said while hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

A- What are you doing?

She stammered in nervousness.

S- Admiring my wife.

Shivaay said while inhaling the scent of her hair. He closed his eyes with a smile. Her hair had a scent of strawberries.

A- Shivaay, I never thought that one day will come when you'll act so ... Ummm... Romantic.

Anika said with a tinge of blush on her cheeks. Shivaay rested his head on her shoulder and looked at her through the mirror.

S- We decided to give a chance to our marriage so I'm acting like all husband and wives do.

Shivaay said with a smile and Anika smiled at him shyly.

Suddenly Rudra barged into the room and looked at Shivika in compromising position. He immediately closed his eyes while Shivika were startled.

R- OH MY GOD! NOW I'VE TO WASH MY EYES WITH GANGAJAL TO MAINTAIN THEIR PURITY.

Shivaay went towards him and slapped his head.

S- Then why did you barge into a married couple's room without knocking?

Shivaay asked him while glaring at him.