|SEVEN|

Shivaay and Anika reached Oberoi mansion. Shivaay got down from the car and opened the door for Anika. Anika got down from the car while handling the bouquet.

Anika looked at Oberoi mansion and she was stunned with the lavishness and beauty of this mansion.

As they were crossing the main door of Oberoi mansion, many guards greeted them. They entered the living area and Anika saw an elderly woman sitting on the sofa.

S- Hello dadi.

Dadi excitedly walked towards them.

S- Dadi, she is Anika.

Dadi looked at Anika and smiled. Anika smiled and bend down to touch dadi's feet to seek her blessings. Dadi smiled and blessed her.

Dadi made Anika stand up and kissed her forehead. Anika handed over the bouquet to Dadi. Dadi smiled and accepted the bouquet.

D- (To Anika) Always be happy, puttar.(To Shivaay) Billu, how did you get such a beautiful girl for yourself?

Shivaay signed Dadi to not call him 'Billu' in front of Anika while Anika was confused.

A- Dadi, who's billu?

D- Hawww, you don't know billu?

Anika shook her head in no.

D- Arey, your boyfriend Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi is billu. It's his nickname.

A- He is Billu.

Anika burst into laughter and Dadi also started laughing while Shivaay closed his eyes in embarrassement.

Anika looked at Shivaay and he glared at her. She abruptly stopped laughing and composed herself.

D- Puttar, come let's sit.

Anika nodded and they went and sat down on the sofa. Anika sat with dadi while Shivaay sat on the single couch.

D- I'm so happy that finally I'm seeing my Billu's bride.

Anika somewhere felt bad as they were telling lies to such a sweet lady but she has to do it for her brother.

S- Dadi, I think you should rest.

D- Are you mad, Billu? My to-be granddaughter-in-law is sitting in front of me and you're saying that I should go and rest. Leave it. Anika puttar, you tell me how did you both met?

Anika and Shivaay looked at each other because they haven't decided the story of their meeting.

D- Tell na, puttar. Why are you looking at him? Don't worry, he won't say anything.

A- Umm... Wo... Dadi... Act... Actually we met at the supermarket.

Anika thought of something and smirked looking at Shivaay while Shivaay's eyes widened.

D- Supermarket?

A- Yes. I worked at the supermarket as a cashier and he came there to buy something. He kept the bags on the counter with such a force that it broke my showpiece which was the last symbol of my parents.

Anika said in a low voice. Shivaay felt guilty because he never knew that it belonged to his parents.

A- When I asked him to apologize, he denied and instead he made my boss to fire me from my job. We started hating each other itself in our first meet.