|THIRTY SIX|

Hey. 🤗

I hope you all are fine. 😌

First of all, thank you so much for your comments. 😘

Secondly, I must say that you guys are really violent. I mean all of the comments were 'kill Tia'. 😂😂But no one thought that what will happen to Anika if Shivaay went to jail. 😅😅

But don't worry, Shivaay has given the punishment to Tia. 😌😌

To know what it is, read further. 😁😁

Enjoy reading. ❤

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Shivaay reached the basement of his mansion, where blindfolded Tia was tied on a chair and her mouth was covered with tape.

Khanna was standing in a corner, keeping an eye on Tia, on his boss's order.

As soon as Khanna saw Shivaay, he rushed towards him.

K- Sir.

S- Good Job, Khanna.

Khanna nodded with a nervous smile

K- Sir, What are you going to do with her?

Shivaay looked at Tia with a smirk as his eyes were spitting fire.

S- What she deserves.

Shivaay sat in front to Tia and signed Khanna to open her Blindfold and remove the tape from her mouth. Khanna did as he was asked.

Tia looked at Shivaay and she smiled widely in happiness.

T- Shivaay baby, I'm so happy it's you. See what your bl**dy assistant did with me. How dare he kidnap me like this?

Tia said while glaring at Khanna who rolled his eyes.

Shivaay looked at Tia with a straight cold face.

S- What were you doing at my party, Tia?

Tia looked at him nervously.

T- I..... I..... Wa... Was the... There..... To..... Apo.... Apol.... Apologize to... You.... and a.n.... Anika....

S- Lies. Lies. Lies. Tell me the truth Tia.

Tia was sweating in nervousness.

T- Tru... Trust.... Me.... Shivaay.... Baby.....

S- Khanna, bring my pistol.

Shivaay ordered Khanna and Tia was horror-struck.

T- Wh.... What?

Khanna gave the pistol to Shivaay. Shivaay loaded the pistol and pointed it towards Tia.

Tia was now shivering in fear.

T- Sh.... Shiv..... Shivaay....

S- YOU BL**DY SHOT MY WIFE AND NOW YOUR LYING ON MY FACE. I WON'T SPARE YOU. MY WIFE IS THERE IN THE HOSPITAL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE. JUST BECAUSE OF HOW. HOW DARE YOU?

T- I...... I.......

S- YOU'LL PAY FOR IT.

Tia started crying loudly.

T- I'm sorry Shivaay. Please forgive me. I... I... Never wanted to shoot her. I don't know what was going in my mind. I'm so sorry Shivaay. Please forgive me.