|FORTY ONE|

Few months passed and Anika was being taken care like a baby. She even wasn't allowed to step out of the bed. Shivaay and Dadi were always with her. They didn't leave her even for a second. Shivaay always fed her with his own hands.

Anika was loved the care they were giving her but she was also getting irritated by sitting in a single place all the time.

It was early morning and Anika woke up from her sleep. She was now 4 months pregnant. A small baby bump was visible and Shivaay admired it a lot. She woke up and saw Shivaay talking to her baby bump.

S- Baby, it's so good that you're growing up. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. I don't know if you're champ or princess but promise me that you'll always be on my side. We'll trouble Mumma so much together but in a good way.

Shivaay said with a giggle. Anika heard all his talks and controlled her smile, not believing that he's the same Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who didn't smile but today he's laughing with their baby.

A- Wow! So now you and baby are making plans against me?

Shivaay looked at her with widened eyes.

S- You weren't meant to hear that. It's mine and baby's secret talks.

Shivaay said with a pout and Anika chuckled.

A- It was quite interesting, though.

Anika said with a chuckle and Shivaay blushed.

S- Okay. You get freshen up and I'll bring your breakfast.

Anika sat on the bed carefully while holding her belly.

A- No. I want to eat breakfast downstairs today. I'm bored by being locked in this room.

S- But Jaan....

A- No. I'll eat downstairs otherwise I won't eat breakfast.

Anika said stubbornly and Shivaay sighed in defeat.

S- Okay. Go and get ready. We'll go downstairs together.

Anika squealed in joy and pecked his lips. Shivaay smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

Soon Anika got dressed in a Chikan dress.

She came out of the washroom and put vermillion on her hairline and wore her mangalsutra

She came out of the washroom and put vermillion on her hairline and wore her mangalsutra. Shivaay was admiring her all the while.

Anika turned to look at Shivaay with a smile.

A- Let's go.

Shivaay nodded his head. As soon as they came out of the room, Shivaay picked her in his arms and Anika squealed in surprise.