|TEN|

It was finally the day of Shivaay and Anika's engagement. The whole function was held in Oberoi Mansion. Over 5000 guests were invited for India's richest businessman's engagement.

Anika was getting ready in the guest room. Some makeup and hair artists were helping her to get ready.

But her mind was stuck on Sahil. As he was yet not discharged. She was concerned about his health.

Here Shivaay was getting ready in his room. He was feeling different today. Unknowingly he was feeling happy and nervous like it's not a contract anymore but his real engagement which is happening because of love.

He was lost in his thoughts when dadi entered his room

D- Billu Puttar.

Shivaay looked at Dadi and immediately rushed towards her and helped her to sit on the bed.

S- Dadi, you should've called me, I would have come there. You know you can't exert yourself.

D- I'm fine, puttar.

S- What happened dadi? Is everything fine?

D- Everything's very good and I'm very happy. I always wanted to see you getting married and get loved in your life. Anika is a very nice girl and I'm proud of your choice. Always keep her close to your heart and never hurt her. Everything is new for her and for you as well. You have to be each other's support in this journey.

Shivaay nodded his head but something pinched in his heart because in reality, the wedding was just a contract which will end after a year.

Dadi patted Shivaay's cheek lightly and smiled.

D- Come down. The auspicious time for engagement is about to start.

Shivaay nodded his head and kissed Dadi's forehead.

Dadi came out of Shivaay's room and headed towards Guest room where Anika was getting ready.

Dadi knocked the door and Anika opened the door.