|ELEVEN|

Shivaay and Anika were sitting at the stage while Sahil and Dadi were sitting on the sofa in front of the stage.

All the guests were congratulating Shivaay and Anika for their engagement.

A- Thank you for bringing Sahil here. It means a lot to me.

S- Hmm. Doctor called me and said that I can take Sahil home so I thought what can be better opportunity than this. He can also enjoy his sister's engagement.

Anika looked at him with a smile. She realised that Shivaay cares for everyone but he doesn't let them know about it.

Suddenly the lights went off. Everyone were startled with sudden powercut.

The music started playing and the spotlight appeared at the centre of the Hall.

(A/n- Please play the song in the media box)

Main daalun taal pe Bhangra
Tu bhi gidda paa le
Chal aisa rang jamaa de hum
Ke bane sabhi matwaale

Everyone saw a man in his mid 20s, with long hair is singing while holding a mike. He turned his face towards them and he was none other than Omkara Gill, Shivaay's best friend. Shivaay smiled on seeing him.

Mann kahe ki main le aaun
Chaand aur taare saare
Inn haathon par main chaand rakhun
Iss maang mein bhar doon taare

A beautiful girl in her mid 20s, dressed in a beautiful green lehenga, came towards Om and snatched the Mike from his hand and started singing while dancing and Om frowned with a smile. She was none other than om's wife Gauri.

Hello! Hello! tu floor pe kab hai aayi
Ye lo, ye lo, badi solid masti chaayi

A man in his early 20s, with a well built body, adorned by a sherwani, walked towards Gauri and took the Mike from her. Gauri smiled at him as he praised her. He was none other than Rudra Gill, Omkara's younger brother and Gauri's brother in law.

Hello! Hello! too much hai tumne lagayi
Ye lo, ye lo, control karo mere bhai

Om snatched the Mike from Rudra and glared at him for flirting with his wife and asked him to control. Rudra and Gauri chuckled.

Dhak-dhak dhak-dhak dhadke ye dil
Chhan chhan bole Amritsari choodiyan
Raat badi hai mastaani
koi dilbar jaani kar le gallan goodiyan (x2)

Gauri held Om and Rudra's each hand and dragged them to the centre of the stage and they did the hook step while swinging their wrist in the air and twirling their waist.

Ye nain matakka tera mujhe bada tadpaave
Tu dekhe to ajj vi dilbar kudiye
teer sa ek chal jaave
Aahaa.. Aahaa..
Kar de bin piye sharabi, chehra tera gulaabi
Koi kyun na yamla ban jaave jo itni ho betaabi

Om held Gauri's hand and pulled her towards him and she collided with his chest while singing. Gauri winked at him and Om made an action like he's falling backwards. Gauri blushed at his actions.

Hello! Hello! dil dil se connect karna
Ye lo, ye lo, ye baatein direct karna

Rudra came in between them and Om and Gauri parted from each other with a blush. Rudra sang and told them to confess their love directly to each other. Om and Gauri blushed.