|EIGHTEEN|

It was finally the D-Day as in the Wedding Day. Whole Oberoi Mansion was filled with hustle-bustle. All the workers and family members were running here and there and were doing arrangements.

The choora ceremony was about to start in half an hour. Gauri was helping Anika to get ready for the choora ceremony.

G- Bhabhi, you're looking very beautiful.

A- Thanks Gauri

A- Thanks Gauri. But I'm very nervous for the wedding. I mean in few hours, I'll be Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Gauri smiled at her.

G- It's normal, bhabhi. Every bride feels this on her wedding day. You know on my wedding day, I fainted twice because of nervousness.

Gauri and Anika chuckled.

A- I don't know Gauri, but I feel that something bad is going to happen today.

G- You're getting married to Mr. Arrogant Singh Oberoi, what more bad will happen than this?

Gauri said with a chuckle and Anika smiled faintly.

G- Let's go bhabhi. Choora ceremony is about to start.

Anika nodded and they headed towards the area where Choora ceremony was about to be held.

They saw Dadi instructing the workers about something. Dadi saw Anika and smiled. She walked towards Anika.

Dadi kissed Anika's forehead and put a dot of black kohl behind her ear, to protect her from evil eyes.

D- Puttar, you're looking like princess. So beautiful.

Anika blushed and thanked Dadi. At the same time, Shivaay also came towards them along with OmRu.

Dadi put a black dot of kohl behind his ear also

Dadi put a black dot of kohl behind his ear also. She made Shivika stand together.

D- God bless your pair. Such a perfect couple. Just like me and your dadaji.