Intro before reading...

Hello, everybody, EPHtheCoder here! Welcome to the intro before reading! So this book is basically my plans for my upcoming animation show "SuperElle" which is based on my past, mostly imaginary memories & also a couple of real memories. So this book takes place in 2011 basically when I was 6 1/2 & 7 years old when the start of SuperElle began.

Facts:

These were times when I used to live in the Pine Street apartment building. I used to have a bearded dragon for a pet named Buddy. The times when I started 1st grade with my 1st grade teacher, Mrs Dahlstrom. I had many friends at school and a past crush on a guy I'll mention later. My mom & dad used to live together in those days taking care of me every day. I used to like pink & tons of little kid shows like "Dora", "Barney", "Cailou", and more. I had tons of plushies in my room & they were my "other" friends. I drew at those times of things I like & played a little piano (by ear). Me & my dad love playing video games together mostly Call of Duty & Battlefield on zombie mode. Me & my mom usually do some girly stuff either that or she teaches me things. A lot of my imaginary characters (including the villains) are based off something I like or my fears. I'm afraid of bees, spiders, (venomous) snakes, and clowns (I'm still afraid of them today). Because of my autism (asperger's) not only am I extraordinarily intelligent but also highly sensitive to light, certain loud noises, & I'm mostly shy. Either way I had many imaginations & I'm still holding on to it today.

(Imaginary) Facts:

My first Imaginary friend was the Blue Diamond, west leader of Mars. He taught me my powers & how to fly when I was 3 years old when he brought me to Mars. Ever since that I've been questioning if that was true or if it was a dream. After the 1st day of 1st grade my 2 hand alien buddies, Dandy Helpful & Trixie Helpful (bro & sis) gave me a surprising welcome home. After that the rest of my plushies welcomed me into my room talking about my 1st day of school. When I checked that I truely did have powers, I contacted the Blue Diamond & he warped me to Mars. I dreamed of becoming a caped crusader, a masked hero & he & a couple of Martians helped make my blue suit & mask. With that suit I became SuperElle, hero of Earth, Mars, & even beyond. After that I made an agency in my tent in my room. It included Piggy Hoovey, Sammy Vulture, Blubby Octopus, Old Man McTurtleton, Dandy & Trixie Helpful, Miguel Camel-ot, and The Blue Diamond (sometimes). Buddy, our Bearded Dragon, was the guard of my room to make sure the coast was clear when I'm getting ready for a mission. Everytime danger around Earth or Mars is about to happen or might happen, a musical alarm sounds off alerting me to get ready.
Besides that stuff, I was basically a hero-in-training fighting off true villains & saving real people. It's a great way of learning good lessons.

Ending:

Well again I hope you enjoy this book & this contains a lot of spoilers. Bye!